VMF Roadside Assistence

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if there were regional sub forms with lists of roadside help in that area. It'd make a nice quick reference.

Any additional help & suggestions are always welcome. Right now we're still simplistic, & free which was always the intention. The best way to use the site is to look in advance and see who is on your planned route, and what they offer. Then, if there's a problem you're ahead of it.
I've also got towing provided from Progressive insurance. Our road side assassinate is my first priority. Nothing like a VMAX enthusiast helping another out.
Steve-o

The beekeepeer made a good example of the VMF roadside assistance. Bike died on me on my way to work. I called him to help me diagnos it. While on the phone he said where are you ill be right there. He brought tools and saved the day. Thanks beekeeper. You rock man. Forever greatful!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

There was a guy named Rik Bona who took a 1300 mile trip from Manchester England to Barcelona Spain breaking down twice. In less than 15 mins the helpful replies got him and his friends back on the road and home safely. Great feeling to help others in need and a shout out to Steve-o for starting the roadside assistance.:clapping:

His story-----
I've had a few problems with my bike lately but with the help of people in this group sharing their knowledge and experience I arrived in Barcelona this evening. Epic 1300 mile journey from Manchester through France then into the Pyrenees mountains into Spain. Considering two days before I left I had a bike that was wobbling dangerously at speed but fixed that with Vmax club advice, then I broke down 10 miles from home and thought I was well and truly screwed but got that sorted, again with you guys help, I think we've done pretty well.

I'm in! New here, and not sure how to use it, but what the heck lol.

Latest posts

Back