THUNDER 2014 - Parts SWAP Meet

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Many have been asking about hosting a VMAX PARTS SWAP MEET so we've added it to the agenda. This will be held on Friday night during our BBQ. So pull out those spare boxes of parts your storing and share them with others that can make use of them.

Its time to clean out the garage, attic, or where ever else you have your spare parts all stored up.

Just throwing this out there. I have a 1994 yz125 torn apart in pieces since 2004 in my parents attic. I wanted to strip it down and go all black with it when I was in high school. My friends dad ended up throwing all the bolts that connected to the frame out on me I never finished it before I left for college so there it sat. Bolts that are missing is anything that threaded into the frame because I removed all of them and had the frame powder coated black. So it has brand new powder coated frame. Top end of the engine rebuilt. I'll have to look inside make sure it's not rusted but it shouldn't be. Everything is there besides the bolts. If someone is interested in a project with there kids I'm willing to part with it. Offer me something. I know what I can get for parts but I would rather see it put back together and get use out of it.

I need the Black plastic cover for the rear brake caliper on my 2000.
And 1 Brake Master Cylinder screw.
So if anyone has a spare please bring it to Thunder.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: THUNDER 2015 - Parts SWAP Meet

I guess maybe we can posts our requests or items we r looking for here?
If someone has the item they can send us a pm with the asking price & could hookup at thunder for the exchange?
1) A complete tool kit, never got one with the bike
2) Looking for 2 factory passenger pegs for my 2000 vmax (all the same I believe) I have the u shaped bracket & pin that holds it in place, just need the peg with spacers, washers etc that fit between the bracket
3) Chrome covers for brake & clutch master cylinder, VMAX engraved on the top
4)The washers that go on the rear upper shock mounts with holes for bungey cord attachment
Also I noticed on my bike today, although I've had it for 8 years now, my mirror stems are different. The left has emcc stamped on it & the backup nuts are 17mm on the left & 14mm in size on the right.:ummm: Might have been dropped at one time by previous owner. Also the clutch master stem hole is about 3/4 " higher in relation to the front brake reservoir, not sure if it had been replaced aftermarket b4 either. :confused2:Noticed this when I installed my new previously owned windshield today I picked up from last years Thunder swap meet.:punk: And my handle bar riser from the draw table that just got installed.:eusa_dance:
Send me any info if you want to get rid of any of the requested items, thx
See ya all at Thunder next week! 2 wheel

This is more like search and seek. You can just post all this up in the parts wanted section here. A swap meets purpose is to bring all your laying about parts to get rid of and bargain with others to sell them. Good luck on finding those items....

Latest posts

Back