supercharged ?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copilot777

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea of track times to expect from a supercharged vmax ? 1200 cc do not see one site or thread .:banana:

Anyone have any idea of track times to expect from a supercharged vmax ? 1200 cc do not see one site or thread .:banana:
Thats a broad question.
Anywhere from 11. seconds to 7 seconds. Boost Pressure, Engine Mods, Weight of Rider, Track do you mean like the Daytona 500, Dirt Track, 1/4 1/8 ?

Opps sorry was tired and late . when I posted the question . Well I meant 1/4 mile times .. Thanks :banana:

Opps sorry was tired and late . when I posted the question . Well I meant 1/4 mile times .. Thanks :banana:

I dunno your weight nor your riding skills, but the setup your building and the average HP (145-175)

if your in the 170-180lb range and good riding skills, I would think your looking at a solid mid 10 sec bike on a decent hook-up of the tire.

Last edited:
my buddy has a 86 with the magna supercharger. it pushed 186 hp at the rear tire he has also switched to chain drive and has a 240mm tire out back. the best he got out of it was 10.6 in 1/4 at like 127 ish but hes only ran it 3 or 4 times in three years so there is room for improvement.

Latest posts

Back