Vstar 1100 handlebars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeltaz83

Reaction score
My wife has an 07 v star 1100, she loves the bike. Her only complaint is the handlebars are to far forward, if she straight arms she can utilize her back rest, but it fatigues her arms big time, so she has to lean forward to have some bend in her elbows. I told her to pull the lever and move the seat up :rofl_200: she looked at me with daggers, I thought it was funny. I don't think risers would work in this situation:ummm:, I've adjusted them with her on it as much as I could.:confused2: I'm open to buying new bars but not sure what's out there that would bring them closer to her. I'm just wondering if anybody on here has bought or heard of a set, thanks.

Have you looked at Heli-Bars?

I have an old accessory that is for moving bars back. It's designed to fit in the OEM location bar mount bottom, and is a solid block w/a male semicircle profile on the forward bottom. That fits into the OEM location. The stock bar is then fitted into a female semicircle on the opposite end and opposite side of the block, moving the bar back a good bit, and up the thickness of the stock. Easy to machine, or they may still be made. The stock bar cap is used with the adapter block to hold the handlebar.

If you put your wife on the seat and measure the pull back, the rise and angle of the bars for the most comfort for her you should be able to go to a Parts Unlimited catalog and find something very close to what you're seeking.

Man $154 for a piece of machined aluminum, hard to justify. I think bars would be cheaper. I found on a set on bike bandit for the same price. Prolly gonna get a set though, is better than being fatigued all the time, huge safety concerns. Those Roxy ones actually look really good, prolly go with those.

Latest posts

Back