Projects back on track

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in absolute love with your bike. I've always wanted to do something similar. I could handle putting on some gsxr or r1 forks on. But I don't think I have the fab skills to pull off that beautiful back end. I'm definitely jealous of that bike.

Totally unique, love the design and work.
What's up with the scoop extensions? Cosmetic, or some other use?
I did the same to my bike, the extensions hold electric horns.
Cheers!
p.s. - I've got friends in Dubai, with an open invite to visit any time. If I ever make it over, we'll have to hook up.
Cheers!

It reminds me of the Suzuki GS1100E body lines, though of course that's an inline-4.

ClickHandler.ashx
attachment.php

And then there's the famous Tracy Designs mono-block fender/seat/gas tank design, as here:

ClickHandler.ashx

Which leads us to the Triumph (Craig Vetter) Hurricane, something of a misnomer, as it was actually a BSA engine. Not terribly popular, as it was 50% more $$ than a Triumph Trident.

ClickHandler.ashx

All interesting designs, all sharing some common DNA it would seem...

Totally unique, love the design and work.

What's up with the scoop extensions? Cosmetic, or some other use?

I did the same to my bike, the extensions hold electric horns.

Cheers!

p.s. - I've got friends in Dubai, with an open invite to visit any time. If I ever make it over, we'll have to hook up.

Cheers!

Sure mate, give me a shout if ever you're over.
Tank cover over the scoops is currently just cosmetic, but like the idea of horns

It doesn't suggest 'performance,' they look good on a H-D Softail though. I do like the look of a higher-aspect ratio rear tire (a 'donut' instead of an 'o-ring').

Get rid of the white wall rear

Back