What did you do to your Vmax today? Part 2

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did the peashooter just because. It's about 99 degrees in Atlanta so decided to ride tomorrow morning. Also ordered a Morgan Carbtune. Wondering how Thunder is going.

Cleaned her up for a short ride.Wishing I was at Thunder. Maybe next year. 4 more days till retirement!

0625160922c.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I fixed my kickstand by installing the new parts. It went very easy, I also ordered a set of stock mirror hole plugs so when I install my handlebar end mirrors I won't have ugly holes.

John's Frame braces finally installed and a buddy noticed my rear rotor heating up a little... Thanks Skip.. Looks like I will have some more maintenance to do to it over the 4th of July weekend.. Also still need to paint the tabs and welded area. I got new rubber(170/80 shinko) for the 95, think the rim that will be mounted on is off a 05.. Looks brand new still.. Also hoping to get backrest polished up and small luggage attachment mounted on to it.. Oh I have a new seat coming in this week.. Not saying who it's from but its different than 2 others I have.. Really looking forward to seeing how it feels.... Just need a venture rear end.... Now just need to order some more small service parts for next week.... OH and hoping to be up in PA in two weeks for a bike event in Gettysburg..... On the 95, still don't have forward controls or engine guard/hwy pegs... might pull them off my 90 for the trip....

Got my max home safe after Thunder.. Had huge fun.. As long as I can secure the time off for 2017, I'll be back - God Willing..
Trailer.jpg

Wow..looks nice BLKMAX.

New bar end mirrors,
Grips,
CBR taillight (and light in place of reflector),
and lowered the front fender 3/4" using chrome spacers (to account for the gap ive had from using a smaller front tire).

:eusa_dance:

T$

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 32
  • 20160625_142443.jpg
    20160625_142443.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 20160625_142503.jpg
    20160625_142503.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 31
  • 20160625_135335.jpg
    20160625_135335.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 32
Removed a really crappy cateye LED tail light, and replaced it with a cateye that uses a genuine light bulb.Much better...

Removed a really crappy cateye LED tail light, and replaced it with a cateye that uses a genuine light bulb.Much better...
What LED were you running? Pic, name, brand... I love the one I bought from Sean two years ago. I cut inner fend due to newer mounting. Plate is about a 45 degree angle now..might do it to the other bike also...

Got my 06 all polished up with 3m products, Got a lot of my parts back from Powdercoating, and blacked out the headlight...turned out just how I wanted :)

Just bought this vmax after riding litre bikes my whole life and I am loving this thing to pieces!

Becides the Powdercoating it has

hmf carbon full dual exhaust, Morley jetting, tboost, k&n filter, airbox t shimmed, ufo drag clutch setup

Progressive suspention 412 shocks and front stiffer lowering springs, morleys shaved seat

Smoked turn signals, led taillight, tail tidy with smoked license plate and of course the drag bars!

Great to be apart of this great forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467166880.848678.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1467166880.848678.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 48
Got my 06 all polished up with 3m products, Got a lot of my parts back from Powdercoating, and blacked out the headlight...turned out just how I wanted :)

Just bought this vmax after riding litre bikes my whole life and I am loving this thing to pieces!

Becides the Powdercoating it has

hmf carbon full dual exhaust, Morley jetting, tboost, k&n filter, airbox t shimmed, ufo drag clutch setup

Progressive suspention 412 shocks and front stiffer lowering springs, morleys shaved seat

Smoked turn signals, led taillight, tail tidy with smoked license plate and of course the drag bars!

Great to be apart of this great forum!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the forum Murdermax- good looking bike there.

Took off from my small town 30 mi east of toledo and rode to First Energy Stadium (the home of the Cleveland Browns). Hung out in the parking lot for a lil while to fly my power kite and pray that we wont be the laughing stock of the league this year, then left and went Perrysburg (on the other end of the state south of Toledo) for a car show, then on to Bowling Green to hit a music shop and hit the twisties on St Rt 105 from Bowling Green all the back to my lil town of Oak Harbor. Was a DAMN good ride! Did somewhere around 300 mi today. First time ive been able to do something like that since my son was born 5 yrs ago, lol.

Took off from my small town 30 mi east of toledo and rode to First Energy Stadium (the home of the Cleveland Browns). Hung out in the parking lot for a lil while to fly my power kite and pray that we wont be the laughing stock of the league this year, then left and went Perrysburg (on the other end of the state south of Toledo) for a car show, then on to Bowling Green to hit a music shop and hit the twisties on St Rt 105 from Bowling Green all the back to my lil town of Oak Harbor. Was a DAMN good ride! Did somewhere around 300 mi today. First time ive been able to do something like that since my son was born 5 yrs ago, lol.
What were you shopping for in the music store? I owned one.

Just random browsing. The place is called Finders, if they dont have it, they can find it. Its a pretty neat store. TONS of albums on CD and vinyl, new and used.

This weekend I'll be working on the last shelving unit to store the bulk of my collection. This is ~2/3 of it.

Just random browsing. The place is called Finders, if they dont have it, they can find it. Its a pretty neat store. TONS of albums on CD and vinyl, new and used.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 30
That looks like the size of just their Country vinyl section, lol. Their Pop/Rock section is about 80' long and 3' deep with the bins jam packed! Plus theres still rap and classical... and thats just the New vinyl, they also have aused section. Keep in mind the "New" vinyl section covers brand new music and reissues of classics.

ff3e9aa95f28711c21f820a2ebc29870.jpg
9d596b5c69cb29cc6befda94d51998b2.jpg

Found a wire under headlight disconnected for my right turn signal, also a blown rear bulb. Need to find some at autozone or some where cheap. Put new 230 Shinko on... Was gonna try to shotgun the carbs... But started polishing my sissy bar... The buffer was in the spot where my little carb cleaning usually goes on.( squirrel/ adhd) Also ordered some other missing/ stripped bolt heads... Hoping to take the 95 out this week/ weekend to Gettysburg. Oh and with a new Maxgasser on it.... I did my trucks front shocks, rotors, calipers yesterday... It's been a good week.. Also started a new job last week about 8 miles from my house at the VA doing air conditioning... Happy birthday America everyone be safe and have a great Fourth of July.

Finally found a belly pan I've been looking for for 3+ years and fitted it.
Not going to say the $'s I paid cause Sharky hates me already----ok it was from a very nice guy in NY and it was $50.

Attachments

• CIMG1463.jpg
    CIMG1463.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 34
  • CIMG1462.jpg
    CIMG1462.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts

Back