Stupid New York thugs on dirtbikes and ATVs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some problems with that behavior, they do look like punks. That being said I love the videos of sport bikers messing with the cops and ripping away, then coming back too taunt them some more. I'm not sure why I cant get enough of that, I love the defiance, the noncompliance with authority.

I'm not likely to run from the cops but I really cant blame those that do with so many bad cops out there. Your reward for pulling over might be a state issued boot to the sternum and a busted up scoot. Even when I've done no spirited riding I'm nervous when I see a cop on my 6, I just have no trust or faith in them anymore.

I see some problems with that behavior, they do look like punks. That being said I love the videos of sport bikers messing with the cops and ripping away, then coming back too taunt them some more. I'm not sure why I cant get enough of that, I love the defiance, the noncompliance with authority.

I'm not likely to run from the cops but I really cant blame those that do with so many bad cops out there. Your reward for pulling over might be a state issued boot to the sternum and a busted up scoot. Even when I've done no spirited riding I'm nervous when I see a cop on my 6, I just have no trust or faith in them anymore.
I see cops in a whole different way--------"just plug 'em in and go like hell":rofl_200:

Back