Coming back to life!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's really cheap but the posts is a Nono for me at least.
You have to ask for either the motorcycle battery for the Vmax or conversion post for marine- They have both. I have the conversion post.
Dman999 just bends the stock post connectors over.

You have to ask for either the motorcycle battery for the Vmax or conversion post for marine- They have both. I have the conversion post.
Dman999 just bends the stock post connectors over.

Do you have pics of that?

The link shows the one with the spade terminals. Is the vertical bolt type an option? Just like the last pic you posted

You might have to select or specify when ordering. I ended up with the spade terminal one and managed to make it work very well. I used the spacers from my last battery with the spades. Works fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred, you are going to have to request motorcycle post when ordering. The photo I posted is a 370cca battery from the same company.

I sent them an email asking if there was that option. Let's see what they say. Thank you

I sent them an email asking if there was that option. Let's see what they say. Thank you
I have the green one on one bike w/marine post and the yellow one with standard post on a second bike--only difference is 430cca's for the green and 370cca's for the yellow.

I have the green one on one bike w/marine post and the yellow one with standard post on a second bike--only difference is 430cca's for the green and 370cca's for the yellow.

What's a marine post? I'm unfamiliar with the term. Is that the vertical bolt doohickey ?

It is actually pretty easy to just bend your positive wire over and still get the red rubber boot over the terminal.I would send you a pic but my sister took it to Texas.

I got the green and just gently bend your bikes eyelets to match up with the spade terminals and rotate the factory boots to cover the terminals. Easy. Back together. Now just need to sync carbs.

Latest posts

Back