MY 2015 Vmax is really mine now

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAGLEPI

Reaction score
Finally today I got the release of lien from the dirtbag I bought it from. It's now registered to me and I got the plates that got the most votes n"MYVMAX" to be honest that is what was my first pick anyway :)

60 days of hell waiting for this paperwork and now I can wash it, install my mods,and ride the damn thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myvmax.jpg

That's Great News !!!!!

It sure is,I paid for it in full cash and then the jerk who owned it didn't pay off the loan for at least 2 weeks, Who in the hell would do that. :ummm: He sold a bike he didn't even own, I just glad it turned out for the best and now she is mine. :punk:

The only thing that would be great now is if someone close to me has one or bought one..

Be safe have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much !! I will it's been 4.5 years since I sold my 2007 so I turn 60 next month, this was my birthday gift to myself. When I was stressed when I owned my Gen 1's ( 7 of them over the years )I went for a short ride and I felt so damn good after. It's amazing what a bike can do for you.

Good things come to those who wait- a good friend of mine once told me patience is a vulture or virgin or something like that- I know it started with a "V" though.:rofl_200:

Congrats-------again.

Good things come to those who wait- a good friend of mine once told me patience is a vulture or virgin or something like that- I know it started with a "V" though.:rofl_200:

Congrats-------again.
I was told that once too, problem was I wanted it right away!! :punk:

My 2015 just turned over 2000 miles, fixin' to do my first set of upgrades, exhaust, ECU reflash, cat removal, airbox mod, etc.........Gotta get those extra 25 ponies! Don't be a hooligan like me though, might get a speeding ticket! LOL! :biglaugh:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JIIxtsYOo[/yt]

My 2015 just turned over 2000 miles, fixin' to do my first set of upgrades, exhaust, ECU reflash, cat removal, airbox mod, etc.........Gotta get those extra 25 ponies! Don't be a hooligan like me though, might get a speeding ticket! LOL! :biglaugh:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8JIIxtsYOo[/yt]

I lucked out when I bought mine, even though it was a nightmare for 6 weeks. But now that is over. When I bought it I also got the following extras:
Extras include:
All weather cover
Rear wheel stand
Back rest with luggage rack
Monster Big Air intake system
Vance & Hines performance exhaust
Custom ECU reflash
Boulevard windscreen

I bought Bar end mirrors and today Star Yamaha Accessories Stiletto Rear Seat Cowl

So I think it will look nice when I am done and I took it for a short up the street ride today while cleaning the garage. From someone who owned 7 Gen 1's WOW!!!!! this bike has balls....:punk:

My reply didn't come out correctly with the video there. so I just re posted it as a reply

I lucked out when I bought mine, even though it was a nightmare for 6 weeks. But now that is over. When I bought it I also got the following extras:
Extras include:
All weather cover
Rear wheel stand
Back rest with luggage rack
Monster Big Air intake system
Vance & Hines performance exhaust
Custom ECU reflash
Boulevard windscreen

I bought Bar end mirrors and today Star Yamaha Accessories Stiletto Rear Seat Cowl

So I think it will look nice when I am done and I took it for a short up the street ride today while cleaning the garage. From someone who owned 7 Gen 1's WOW!!!!! this bike has balls....
punk0000.gif

Congrats-------again.

" Patience is a Virtue , acquire it if you can . "

Excellent! Hope you have a long relationship with it :punk:

I agree with you 100% I hope to have a nice long relationship with this Vmax, I cleaned out my garage and had to move everything out and since my Vmax was out, I rode it up the street and back to the garage. I should get my plates this week, I can ride it now and carry all the paperwork they gave me at the DMV, since I had to wait 6 weeks for the release of lien, another week won't kill me.

Congrats my friend! I saw your original post when the guy threw you under the bus and I was hoping that he would come up with a clean title for ya soon. Nonsense and drama are my pet peeves...oh and LYING! Happy birthday early and get that bike clean and modded. Get'r Dun! :happybday:

Congrats my friend! I saw your original post when the guy threw you under the bus and I was hoping that he would come up with a clean title for ya soon. Nonsense and drama are my pet peeves...oh and LYING! Happy birthday early and get that bike clean and modded. Get'r Dun! :happybday:

Yeah he did and The place he financed it also sent me what I needed. The thing I can get over is I paid him $14,500 cash on April 1, 2016 he didn't pay off the loan until May 15th, 2016- who would do something like that??

Yeah he did and The place he financed it also sent me what I needed. The thing I can get over is I paid him $14,500 cash on April 1, 2016 he didn't pay off the loan until May 15th, 2016- who would do something like that??
Well it was April Fool's Day... Dirty Trick! He may have had some other finances to cover and wasn't worried about your timing and with cash in hand. I am a true optimist when it comes to trusting folks but it has bitten me more than once when it comes to $$$. I am more careful than I used to be too. My Dad taught me that a man's word is his bond and we did a lot of handshakes back then! Fool me once and that is all you get. I hope you scolded him good on the fiasco he caused.

Back