turned down a race

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jinks

Reaction score
Last night I was out cruising and I hear a loud v twin behind me. He followed me to the next set of lights and revved his engine beside me to get my FULL attention. I looked over and seen a Yamaha 650 v star with 20 inch ape hangers, black pipes & graffiti stickers all over his skid-lid , tons of scary tattoo's on his arms & a handle-bar mustache. Oh brother,... I'm not even going to entertain this ! I smiled, nodded and slowly pulled away from the lights,.....he raced away, weaving in and out of traffic bouncing of the rev-limiter showing me how incredibly fast he is. well......that's it, sorry for the boring story LOL.

Last night I was out cruising and I hear a loud v twin behind me. He followed me to the next set of lights and revved his engine beside me to get my FULL attention. I looked over and seen a Yamaha 650 v star with 20 inch ape hangers, black pipes & graffiti stickers all over his skid-lid , tons of scary tattoo's on his arms & a handle-bar mustache. Oh brother,... I'm not even going to entertain this ! I smiled, nodded and slowly pulled away from the lights,.....he raced away, weaving in and out of traffic bouncing of the rev-limiter showing me how incredibly fast he is. well......that's it, sorry for the boring story LOL.

Smart move. I usually just blow 'em into the weeds and then turn so they don't follow me around looking for another try. :punk:

LOL
I had a drunk guy wearing shorts and a tank top on a OCC-like chopper try and race me years ago at the Myrtle Beach Bike Week.
We were on the main road through Myrtle so I ignored him for 2 lights but by the third light I was sick of him.
So I looked at him and nodded them revved my bike to about 4k and laid forward with my legs back.
When the light changed I let go of the throttle and sat up.
The drunk idiot took off and lost it and ended up falling off his chopper and the chopper slid into oncoming traffic and got hit by a pickup truck.
He wasn't hurt, just scraped up some but his chopper was trashed.
Now that 's what I call justice.
I just laughed and slowly pulled away.

My favorite story so far-Good for you------That's why they make race tracks.

LOL
I had a drunk guy wearing shorts and a tank top on a OCC-like chopper try and race me years ago at the Myrtle Beach Bike Week.
We were on the main road through Myrtle so I ignored him for 2 lights but by the third light I was sick of him.
So I looked at him and nodded them revved my bike to about 4k and laid forward with my legs back.
The drunk idiot took off and lost it and ended up falling off his chopper and the chopper slid into oncoming traffic and got hit by a pickup truck.
If only you had a video of that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The more I drive/ride, the more I want to "Go-Pro" because of the things you'll inevitably come-up with, recording.

I like those Russian videos, some wild, crazy stuff over there happens on the roads.

If only you had a video of that.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

LOL

And that's how he got the nick name D man. He is Dman after that trick!:rofl_200::rofl_200:

And that's how he got the nick name D man. He is Dman after that trick!:rofl_200::rofl_200:
:rofl_200:
There were a bunch of 1% guys behind me that pulled up next to me at the next light and gave me the Thumbs Up for that move. ;)

Back