grab bar for 2002 max.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daver

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a 2002 vmax. The bike came with the taller, padded 'sissy' bar. Id like to replace it with the lower grab bar. If anyone has one to sell or trade for the larger bar, I'd be very interested. I'll be at the Toronto supershow this weekend if someone had one and wanted to meet up.
Thanks, loving the forum
Dave

Hey everyone,

I recently purchased a 2002 vmax. The bike came with the taller, padded 'sissy' bar. Id like to replace it with the lower grab bar. If anyone has one to sell or trade for the larger bar, I'd be very interested. I'll be at the Toronto supershow this weekend if someone had one and wanted to meet up.
Thanks, loving the forum
Dave
Swaping the taller bar for the lower grab bar would be an unfair trade.Your tall bar is worth much more$$.:biglaugh:

I have freshly powdercoated grab rails in gloss black or flat black. I'd send you either one and $100 bucks toward your sissybar back rest if your interested.
c6e4ea99-c895-0497.jpg
c6e4ea99-c8aa-07b1.jpg
c6e4ea99-c8c0-5566.jpg
c6e4ea99-c8d4-fd87.jpg

My email is [email protected]
Thanks, Patrick

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses. Yeah i realize that the bar is the one that most people want around here. If someone on the board can use it than I'm happy.

Pat im interested in the gloss bar. Ill pm you with my shipping info. Assuming it comes with the reflector? I'm also looking for a set of stock rear turn signals. If you had a set maybe we could work it in to the deal.

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave, I have attached pics of rear signals. I have a spare housing I'll include that is shown. I believe the three wire pigtails are rears not fronts. I have the reflectors but usually sell them with the grab bars if needed. Your sissy bar one will still fit if I'm not mistaken. The only difference between the grab rail and sissy mounting/installation is a stamped steel square piece that goes with the sissy and is NOT used with a grab rail. After you check out the pics, drop me an email at [email protected] and we'll hammer out the details. Thanks, Patrick.
c6e4ea27-7847-2e10.jpg
c6e4ea27-785e-9d1b.jpg
c6e4ea27-7873-1f88.jpg
c6e4ea27-7888-e8fb.jpg

When in doubt...Gas it !!!

Latest posts

Back