Project Certain Death

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, time for an update I suppose... We moved to Saginaw but are looking into moving to northern MI now because we like it more up there. To answer the question about the '64 chev, it is a runner and it came originally from Nebraska. Anyway, i downsized the fleet, sold my '79 XS650S, 250r, my utility quad and the wife's harley. Through it all though, the Vmax remains. However, the decision has been made to part it out. [emoji20] The good news is that I will be buying another one to replace it. After shopping around I discovered that I can buy a stock one that hasn't been fucked up by previous retards for less money than I can reassemble mine for. So I'm gonna by a nice one, put my aftermarket stuff on it and sell the leftover pieces.

Welcome to Michigan. You will have plenty of time for projects if you have an indoor work place. Like five months of time. Congratulations on the marriage and Michagian is a beautiful state.

We are both originally from Michigan, just moved back home is all. Working getting a place with a shop on it right now.

Latest posts

Back