chassiswerks Ohio ripped me off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bazwell

Reaction score
This is a heads up.
I bought a widened swingarm for my *cough* hd *cough* from chassiswerks online store.
I didn't get it.
They said they were covered by insurance, and would send another one.
I still didn't get it.
They said they were covered by insurance again. I asked them for tracking info, which they didn't have.
So I asked them to make sure they get a tracking number this time and to send me the number as soon as they send it.

Nothing. No messages. No swingarm. No refund. Nothing.

Mike at Chassiswerks Ohio is a common fkn criminal and I'm seething. :real mad::angry flame:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/chassiswerks/m.html?item=201370299038&vxp=mtr&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Did you pay with PayPal. ...or a credit card? Can you get your money back?

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

The guy has enough feedback to get a transaction covered by eBay buyer protection. Also PayPal will usually get your money back (sometimes takes a few months). File a claim from within eBay to start the process.

you have 30 days from date of purchase to file a claim with ebay and 45 days to file one with paypal. Ebay doesn'y offer buyers protection when shipping to Australia i guess. I assume shipping takes more time than the legal time limits to file a dispute. I had a similar problem. Bought a set of CF slip-ons that looked ok on the pics. Got them here all cracked. The guy "forgot" to mention and show photos of the damages. Was to late for me to file a claim as well. Customs kept the stuff for 3 weeks.

Karma, people, when someone does this repeatedly, eventually they cross the wrong person. Sh__t happens. I would file a complaint w/the Division of Corporations wherever they are registered, whatever state. Forget the BBB. You can also serve the registered agent for the corporation and involve them in the legal process so they have to settle w/you to continue to do business.

I tried looking in the Secretary of State's site for info under that name, and found nothing. Contact ebay for info based on your payment/non-delivery situation, try to get the info on the co owner and then search the OH Secretary of State for info under that name. If they don't turn up it could be someone not paying taxes, and the state and federal gov't. love to hear about those people.

Latest posts

Back