painting your exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Check out Jetcoat..

Or you can send it to me and I will powder coat for you.

Minus shipping costs, how much would you charge to powdercoat it black?
And check out the link posted if you can.....it doesn't look like a bad system to me, but you know lots more than I do on the subject.

Minus shipping costs, how much would you charge to powdercoat it black?
And check out the link posted if you can.....it doesn't look like a bad system to me, but you know lots more than I do on the subject.

I will strip all your pipes, powder coat them in either high temp black, or silver your choice. Also I will powder coat the inside of the pipes (this great reduces the outter pipe temp also increases HP due to the exhaust gases stay hotter which increases the flow)
All pipes minus can $125.00

I will strip all your pipes, powder coat them in either high temp black, or silver your choice. Also I will powder coat the inside of the pipes (this great reduces the outter pipe temp also increases HP due to the exhaust gases stay hotter which increases the flow)
All pipes minus can $125.00

Do the pipes on ebay look like there is anything wrong that would affect performance?

Also, I want to get the pipes and the can powdercoated. The pipes and can have already been sandblasted according to the guy on eBay.

Do the pipes on ebay look like there is anything wrong that would affect performance?

Also, I want to get the pipes and the can powdercoated. The pipes and can have already been sandblasted according to the guy on eBay.

From what I see the pipes look good! They were on a show bike. I would ask for a better pic of the bottom of the collector, this is where the most damage is done due to its the lowest part of the exhaust.
We can do 2 colors if you like, Blk pipes silver can vice versa, let me know what ya would like to do?

From what I see the pipes look good! They were on a show bike. I would ask for a better pic of the bottom of the collector, this is where the most damage is done due to its the lowest part of the exhaust.
We can do 2 colors if you like, Blk pipes silver can vice versa, let me know what ya would like to do?

Let me see if I can get the pipes then we'll chat more....I'll PM you later. Thanks Lank!

You know if you don't want to spend a lot of money you can do a decent job on header pipes with a spray can of high temp paint. Look for something 1000 to 1500 degrees. Even stove paint. I did my kirkers this way and it lasted for years.

Back