home made synchronizer

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWillyG

Reaction score
I have pics of materials used, I am posting a video Monday after I synce the carbs.

Attachments

• 20160317_195843.jpg
    20160317_195843.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 20160318_211027.jpg
    20160318_211027.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 125
And do you hook it to a sour mash kettle, simmering-away, with a condensing tube dripping white lightning into a mason jar, when you're not 'synching your carbs?'

And do you hook it to a sour mash kettle, simmering-away, with a condensing tube dripping white lightning into a mason jar, when you're not 'synching your carbs?'

:rofl_200:

Syncing from the vent tubes-- this will be interesting. Anyone wanna warn?:ummm:
My guess is the color of that paint on the hood is gonna change & that that towel is gonna get sucked through the -----well lets wait for the video.

Syncing from the vent tubes-- this will be interesting. Anyone wanna warn?:ummm:
My guess is the color of that paint on the hood is gonna change & that that towel is gonna get sucked through the -----well lets wait for the video.

I don't remember him saying anything about using the vent tubes to do the sync. I think that's just a picture of the carbs on a towel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have pics of materials used, I am posting a video Monday after I synce the carbs.
is it just me or are your float bowl covers on backwards ?? aren't the vent lines supposed to point away from the choke lever? not sure if that matters though :ummm:

Latest posts

Back