Frame bolts breaking Need Help

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had broken them also? didn't think much about with the bigger motor or for whatever reason, and I'm running aluminum mounts, I went with a harder bolt and its been 2yrs now

I had broken them also? didn't think much about with the bigger motor or for whatever reason, and I'm running aluminum mounts, I went with a harder bolt and its been 2yrs now

Feel better knowing I'm not the only one. I figured I just try my best to cover all my bases. Love you rear fender paint work

Feel better knowing I'm not the only one. I figured I just try my best to cover all my bases. Love you rear fender paint work

thanks, I did pick up a set of hardend bushings to weld into the removable frame rail for the motor but just being lazy on the install to loosen or remove the motor. maybe a next winter project. I see s.c. where u live the 14 we are going to the www.steelinmotion.net show at the union dragstrip. crazy weekend

Tim, I go to that drag strip a lot. I might be at the beach. I will check. Anytime you come in upstate ac give me a holla need some maxes to ride with !!!! My buddy's on the M109 and warrior seem to feel if the map. Saw u got a tourmaster, awesome motors! Nos makes them deadly !!!

Camping out all weekend, hopefully will have the bike there coming in on friday afternoon, but the place I rented a class c from dosent want me to tow anything so trying to work it out with them

Latest posts

Back