VMOA North east?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHVmaxpower

Reaction score
Is there any events in our region? Seems there all over but the north east. Who's the ne Pres or anyone that organize these events???:ummm:

Laconia is coming in June! I'll be there for the week. Hopefully the weather holds up!

Laconia is coming in June! I'll be there for the week. Hopefully the weather holds up!
This might be an opportunity for those a little further North and East to get together. You could run it much like Thunder is run and only join in the Laconia events (@ Thunder it's really just the parade the VMOA participates in) that the group agree upon. Locals that can ride there do just that and those from further out can setup a hotel to base your activities from. One suggestion is that you get a hotel owner that is tolerant of possible Vmax hijinks'!

We'll be up June 8th to June 15th. I always see a couple of VMax's out and about, but it would be cool to see a bunch together. See you guys there!

Laconia 2014 is coming up. Bought my Max in 2010 and had a great time with it up there. It was hot and DRY!!! Man time flies!

Got 2 new sets of Shinkos ready to go on the Max and the Roadstar. My son's planning on riding the Max, and Kathy and I will be on the Roadstar. Try to let us keep up please!
By "us", I mean Kathy and I on the Roadstar.... I'm sure Ian on the Max will have no problem at all!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back