New product spy foto's

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really? Why should someone help you with such a trivial task when you can easily help yourself. Get over shit from your past already. If someone tries to get under your skin about past issues again just ignore them, it's that simple.

If you didn't want to do what I asked you should have just ignored the post. Instead you have to show what kind of person you are.

Nope I'll pass

And that my friend shows what kind of man you are! After all the shit you show interest in this product (as have others) I take $$$$ out of my pocket to get them , time out of my schedule to get them done , and you'll pass.
That my friend is precisely why I had a bad feeling about you. You don't do your homework before asking questions and you DONT KEEP YOUR WORD.
I hope you enjoy your bike .

And that my friend shows what kind of man you are! After all the shit you show interest in this product (as have others) I take $$$$ out of my pocket to get them , time out of my schedule to get them done , and you'll pass.
That my friend is precisely why I had a bad feeling about you. You don't do your homework before asking questions and you DONT KEEP YOUR WORD.
I hope you enjoy your bike .
Grow the fuck up, like you designed these because I happen to say a good word about them. In fact if anyone else was selling the same item I'd buy a set. You are an asshole and I chose to not do business with assholes. For the record show me one post that I said I was going to buy a set from you?

I believe I said in one post +1 meaning they look like a good idea. you call that "All the shit and Interest I showed in them" I wouldn't take a set if they were free from you.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:You got me pegged , I'm an asshole.

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:You got me pegged , I'm an asshole.

It seems we are all assholes with the exception of Eaglepi here. Certainly beat the odds on that one.

Nope I have been a asshole too but I don't go out looking for a specific persons thread that I can troll him on. I can't say that is the case with you but I am 100% sure that is what twistedmax is all about.

:rofl_200: this brings back memories of starvmax.com, eaglepi! You are funny. Guys, just remember eaglepi asks a lot of questions about anything and everything, the guy didn't know how to open his fuel cap:clapping: don't be upset if he messes you around just laugh, he loves that

:rofl_200: this brings back memories of starvmax.com, eaglepi! You are funny. Guys, just remember eaglepi asks a lot of questions about anything and everything, the guy didn't know how to open his fuel cap:clapping: don't be upset if he messes you around just laugh, he loves that

Isn't a forum created for people to ask questions? For the record I knew how to open the gas cap, I just didn't know how to release the middle section of the seat. The lever is further back under the rear fender. When it wasn't where the Gen 1's were I asked a question.

Latest posts

Back