What Is This Part Called?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wild8900

Reaction score
Was browsing for information on clipon handlebars and saw this:
ArAEA1l.jpg

I've been looking for that piece with holes in it near the seat. I'd imagine its an engine heat guard or something but I have no idea what to call it in a search.
Where can I find a set of those?

I think they are called knee protectors.I had some on my bike when i got it and removed them as i preferred the look of my bike without them.You cover the cost of postage and i'll send you them.

Yep....they are called knee guards...or knee protectors.

Attachments

• user8061_pic8978_1396283860 (1).jpg
    user8061_pic8978_1396283860 (1).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 29
Thanks guys, I appreciate the quick reply.
I think they are called knee protectors.I had some on my bike when i got it and removed them as i preferred the look of my bike without them.You cover the cost of postage and i'll send you them.
That would be great, I'll shoot you a message and we can work something out.

If shipping from England is too expensive, there are some on eBay right now.

Not really...this is one of the FEW things on the bike strictly for looks.

And the freaking SCOOPS. The most recognizable part of our bikes. I used to find it funny that so many cars have bogus air intakes that lead nowhere and wings/spoilers that would provide no down force even if the p.o.s. could break 100 mph. Now I own a bike that has massive fake intakes. Most people probably have no idea they are purely cosmetic, but still!

Latest posts

Back