I want red coolant hoses and spark plug wires. STAT!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as you're doing the wires it wouldn't be a bad idea to remove the plug cap internals and inspect for corrosion....go in the spark plug end with a slotted screwdriver to remove the plug holder, resistor, brass disc and spring.

This is what you'll find (they are MaximX but same as VMax).... http://www.maxim-x.com/pix/plugcaps/1-maximx_plugcap_and_parts.jpg

I had some strobe caps back before I switched to cops, they had red wires and the caps had red LEDs that flashed every spark. I believe Sean has them now so maybe fire him an email. I originally got them from eBay.

Spray paint em!

I do have the red hoses on hand if you need em. You can always send your set you have coming back to me so it's an even swap (other then the extra shipping you'd pay).

Spray paint em!

I do have the red hoses on hand if you need em. You can always send your set you have coming back to me so it's an even swap (other then the extra shipping you'd pay).

Already ordered a set from exactrep.
I said I was in a highly impatient mood.

But lets talk chrome brake levers, kickstand, foot pegs and shift & rear brake levers.

Sure, email me. What I meant was I can send you the exactrep red set I have here and then you send your set to replace the stock. Depends on how quickly they shipped vs how quickly I can get them to you (and the cost of the extra shipping)

As long as you're doing the wires it wouldn't be a bad idea to remove the plug cap internals and inspect for corrosion....go in the spark plug end with a slotted screwdriver to remove the plug holder, resistor, brass disc and spring.

This is what you'll find (they are MaximX but same as VMax).... http://www.maxim-x.com/pix/plugcaps/1-maximx_plugcap_and_parts.jpg

K..not to hijack ..too much..but how the F do you get that lil disc back where it belongs?
And..what is it purpose?
And..I think I Fd mine up by sanding the crap off the resistor...

Where do I just buy new ones locally? ??.

Thanks all

Latest posts

Back