Which mirrors?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Constantinos

Reaction score
I am on the lookout to find the best looking but functional mirrors for the max. Anyone have any recommendations?

Bar ends IMHO. The visibility is very good. I have the fold able that tuck in nice when parked. I like the look too. But again, that's me.

Bar ends IMHO. The visibility is very good. I have the fold able that tuck in nice when parked. I like the look too. But again, that's me.

+1 , I guess it's a matter of personal taste but the "puppy dog ear" style doesn't do it for me, the bar end mirrors totally transform the look plus they are functional.

Golf club mirrors! I just installed these today, love them...$29.00 on eBay...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410827641.400288.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410827658.001623.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1410827670.572995.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm looking for some also. Can you add some links to ones you like ?

After trying a few different types of mirrors, I ended up with stock GenII mirrors.

I like them a lot, see past your shoulders and little vibration issues.

Mike

I've got a few different ones we sell. The larger mirrors tend to not have as nice a look. The bar ends are functional for sure but not a look I like at all.

I had the bar ends but I split traffic a lot, and very closely at that. So went back to the traditional style in post 4 above. Functional and look fine.

I had bar end mirrors but they were not so good for visibility. Do add some links or photos for different options!

I like the Arrowhead we sell too

Attachments

• IMG_0220.jpg
    IMG_0220.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 79
I like the Arrowhead we sell too

wow nice bike can I have the rear muffler please good friend brother pal.

I like the arrowheads, and the 1's dman posted.

I had some bar ends on only lasted a week before I broke 1 off going out the back get. Went back with stock vmax new 1.s. I wish - I would have seen Sean or the 1's dman posted.

Can you buy the short chrome shaft.

Took off my bar end mirrors a few weeks ago ( they are just like rustys). Live with the stockers for a few weeks untill I realized I really didn't like the looks ( both on and off the bike). Now Ive put the bar ends on again.
As to them loosening----- A few punch marks with a sharp punch on the ball and socket joint and problem solved.
Lew

Last edited:
Back