Parts

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlaws justice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I posted some parts for sale, Not sure what the stuff should be priced at or even good descriptions for some of it. If anyone can Look at my pictures and send me a PM with better definitions of the items in the ad, and proper pricing, I would appreciate it. Look at the pics. I don't want to burn anyone, but can use the money, so some help in pricing would be appreciated.

Clutch stuff= pressure plate, diaphragm spring, and spring retainer ring (at least that's how I'd describe them.

Just say chrome stock rear brake arm for that piece. Those are the important things. Nobody falls for "custom chrome silver brake arm brace"!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!

Sorry. I'll go take my meds now.

Clutch stuff= pressure plate, diaphragm spring, and spring retainer ring (at least that's how I'd describe them.

Just say chrome stock rear brake arm for that piece. Those are the important things. Nobody falls for "custom chrome silver brake arm brace"!!! Sunday Sunday Sunday!!!

Sorry. I'll go take my meds now.

How about prices, that is the important stuff that inquirery minds want to know

Spring= $25-30(I can't remember what Sean and Kyle charge for used springs) market it to guys looking to do the double d mod
Pressure plate = $20 - only really useful to someone who wants to mess with trying to change the color or completely rebuild something something.
Give away the retainer ring to whoever buys one of the other parts or just destroyed theirs in a "hold my beer and watch this" incident.

Chrome brake arm = $40-50? I got my billet one for $50 and the only thing wrong with it was some tape residue.

Another good way to price stuff is to search for Pinwall cycles on ebay and knock 15-20% off whatever they are selling stuff for. They are very proud of their used parts, but are close to or higher priced than just seeing if Sean, Kyle, Patrick, or maybe Wayne (One2dmax, Captainkyle, patmax, NHVmaxpower) have something sitting around.

Latest posts

Back