got the 07 yesterday... newbie question

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ziggy69

Reaction score
hey all.

thanks for all the advice so far.

picked up a brand new 07 model vmax yeterday in dubai.

newbie question (cosmetics) - attached to the front left indicator is a chrome wire piece which holds the hydraulic cluch hose in place. there isn't one on the right side to hold the front brake hose in place.

is this something they have forgotten during assembly or is it deliberate or is doesn't bloody matter and i should not concern myself over cosmetics???

looking for an answer though and thanks

That's wierd; mines on the right and holds the brake hose and some other stuff...It's a chrome wire clip that sticks forward on the right side of the headlight......

I've never really noticed on other Vmaxes???

There's one on mine. It's near the right-front caliper and holds the brake line.

its a new bike...if you have any questions or issues Id just take it back to the dealer and have them deal with it

wfcall said:
That's wierd; mines on the right and holds the brake hose and some other stuff...It's a chrome wire clip that sticks forward on the right side of the headlight......

I've never really noticed on other Vmaxes???

I've also got one down low on the left front fork that holds the brake and speedo cables......

Last edited:
Back