Well, my wife went and did it......

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
As some of you are aware my wife has been looking at upgrading her ride from her 2005 FZ6 to something of a more aggressive nature. Well, today she went and did it. She purchased a 2006 Hayabusa with 2,300km (1200 miles) for $6,300 out the door. Bike is MINT!!! Now I need to really upgrade SnowMax cause I will be following instead of leading LOL.

Attachments

• Hayabusa.jpg
    Hayabusa.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 81
As long as you can run 6.80's on your max you'll be fine through the 1/8th. After that she's going to put the smack down though. Now you need to have it blacked out for her. There's just something sexy about a gen1 busa all blacked out, slammed and stretched.

Awesome Jim, pass along my congratulations to the wife. You now have the fastest household on the forums! :thumbs up:

Last edited:
Very nice! You can't go wrong with a Busa. I've had one for 4 years now and no complaints/no problems. Unless you get the mod addiction, I don't think there is any other bike with as much aftermarket stuff available. Make sure to do the kickstand mod,simple cheap insurance against a well known problem of Busas. Here's a link.

http://www.hayabusa.org/forum/appearance-mods/25882-must-do-kick-stand-mod.html

I've got a custom painted body set for one if you're interested. LMK.

Very good looking bike and great deal! Congrats on the purchase - I guess you won't have to worry about your wife keeping up with the pack anymore, maybe the other way around, she will be waiting up for the rest of the pack!

Mike

Wow! My wife wouldn't even think about riding my Max let alone my ZX14. That's great! Mine wants the new 250 Ninja.

speaking of busa's, why would anyone do this to a busa?

Attachments

• 2chicks_motorcycle (Small).jpg
    2chicks_motorcycle (Small).jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 67
That is a very nice ride, wow. Great price also. Would like something like that in the stable. Guess I should start looking for deals like this, your the second person that I know of that has gotten a low mileage busa for cheap

I'm waiting for a picture of Jim sitting in the bitch seat on the Busa! :rofl_200:

'Busa's a sweeeeet ride! I did 100+ in second, got my thrills, and got right back off. Not for me but is sure is sweet and smooth and FAST, like good chocolate, and good bikes, should be for the ladies! Actually handles pretty good, good enough to work with!

Congrats to your lady, tell her I said she should smoke 'em if she got 'em!

Will have to post some more pics of her ride tomorrow. A friend of mine took a great pic of her sitting on it:biglaugh:. Hopefully he can figure out how to send it to me LOL.

A few more pics as promised:biglaugh:

Attachments

• IMAGE_116.jpg
    IMAGE_116.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMAGE_117.jpg
    IMAGE_117.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAGE_119.jpg
    IMAGE_119.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMAGE_120.jpg
    IMAGE_120.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMAGE_121.jpg
    IMAGE_121.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAGE_123.jpg
    IMAGE_123.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 14
Looks great Jim! Just need lowering links and an aftermarket exhaust!

Back