Cycle One-off

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you need to know? It seems, Tom is just finishing the liquidation of parts in stock under a new name. He is not making custom parts as the website states.
Can someone in Rochester NY see if a local inquiry can turn up some info? Say, a visit to their known address?

From the web site:

New name new email new V-max service.
[email protected]

Only sell parts in stock.
Only sell what's on the web site.
Never take requests for custom parts.
We are phasing out the name Cycle One-off.

Policies and important information
Contact information
How are we doing? Let us know. Your comments are essential to our delivering the ultimate in quality service.

Contact us via e-mail (please supply as much information as possible to avoid unnecessary delays):

Contact us with questions relating to:
Quotes/Special Orders Search Suggestions/Enhancements Supplier/New Product Inquiries Technical Product Inquiries Web site

Contact us by mail:

Vmaxparts.com
P.O.Box 15415
Rochester,NY 14615

Shane was refunded last week for the cover. I cant make anything like that any longer. I don't check this site that often anymore so please use the new email address to get a hold of me.

Shane, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm pretty certain Cycle One-Off is no longer in business. He refunded me some money for a couple of items I ordered a while back now. Hopefully, he is still doing your pump, but I wouldn't hold my breath. Someone else on here probably will know more.

Matt
Hi mate. Thanks forth reply. Tom did come through and refunded me in full. [emoji106]

Sent from my SGP511 using Tapatalk

Out of business.... that explains why Im not getting the parts I ordered and paid for in april this year.
Why couldn't he just mail that out to customers, at least write on the web.

/mangan

I have purchased parts from Tom in the past month; USD Triples Trees with 1.5" drop (he has stopped making them). Communication was great and the parts were excellent. It took a little longer than I expected for him to ship out the parts but once he did they arrived quickly and were packed well. All communication was through email [email protected] . Overall I was pleased with the experience and would purchase hard to find items from him again.

Latest posts

Back