attn Sean Morley....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamster66

Reaction score
I believe it was you someone told me had one of those "elbows" that come out the back side of the carbs.... the one that the drain hose hooks to.
If so.....do they just press in, and do you have a spare..... if so how much for it (my zip is 14830....shouldnt cost more than a couple of stamps would it?)
I need one REAL bad...one of mine is snapped off.....missing hose too...if you have one of the hoses too.
Thanx,
Randy
you can email me at [email protected] to let me know.

If it's the drain hose elbow it is possible to just close the screw that opens the drain and run without the elbow or hose.....

No it's not the RIGHT way to do it but it will work as long as you don't have aneed to drain the carbs....

yea, thats the one..... doesnt leak....just want it on there so if I need to drain it, it wont drain on my motor.

Yep, I don't have many spares but I might have one. I hardly ever drain the carbs on the bike as I just do it when I remove the set. You can run without it but it would leak onto the engine when you open the valve as you noted.

To remove you would grab the stub that is left over and twist and pull to remove it. It is a press in brass part that is covered with the plastic nipple.

Sean

if you have one....let me know the cost plus shipping to 14830.
I'd really appreciate it Sean.
Trying to get things done to it while its dormate in the winter (what winter....where the hell is the NY snow????)
Randy

Back