The perfect exhaust- What would you want?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked up DAM exhaust and they look gorgeous. Does anyone have any experience with them? Unless I'm looking at the exchange rate wrong they are priced right. Between 750 and 850 Euro's with a strong exchange rate in our favor. Definitely worth considering.
800 Euro= 981 USD

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DAM looks like a well made system. But, so far I haven't herd of anyone using one. There is an up-sweep to the cans I don't personally care for. I still don't regret the Mark's 4-2 exhaust I'm using. The cans polished up nicely and I PC'd the end caps. The pipes I had coated with baked on black ceramic before installing. $900 total, at the time. Being made here, I favor the Mark's & Morley systems. If there's ever an issue, I wouldn't have to deal with a company overseas and time spent shipping and so forth.

To think you'll be pleased. Might want to ask Mark to polish the cans for you. That will be a mean sounding exhaust

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

If I was going for a full system I'd go with a Marks 4-into-2.
That being said, since I didn't want to re-jet I went with Supertrapp Slip-ons and I LOVE them.
IMO they match the bikes lines and original style perfectly so they look and they sound Great too !!!!!

Attachments

• Right-Side-view-with-Gen-2.jpg
    Right-Side-view-with-Gen-2.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Right_Side_1024.jpg
    Right_Side_1024.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 36
The Delkevic slip on mufflers I've got on my bike (in my opinion) look great, sound perfect, and compared to stock, weigh almost nothing. After 3 years, they still look good. The stainless steel is picking up a nice gold color around the collector pipes. And the price was reasonable.

Personally, I think Mark's exhaust PIPES have everything I want.
They fit perfectly. They are stainless. The head flanges are fairly thick. He builds a crossover pipe in.

If they were polished stainless, they'd be fucking awesome. As they are, they are awesome.

Now, his cans/mufflers/whatever you want to call them. They sound great. But I feel they are a little utilitarian in their looks. Specifically the ones with the turn down tips.

If he would dress the mufflers up a little bit, I feel it would go a long way. For me, the ability to install an aftermarket endcap would do the trick.

https://www.hmfracing.com/parts/end-caps

Mark does offer some muffler options not pictured on his website, I picked up a new set of cans with the G2 endcaps in the winter of 2015 but I'm only getting around to installing them for this summer.:confused2::punk:

I have a marks 4 into 1. Love it.

+1, I have the same. Although It's not a "balanced look" as some say, I feel the sound is just right with all four growlin' outa 1 pipe. :punk:

(Before I learned bout Marks, I was In love with the kerker 4-1.)

The marks sounds Much deeper/(and badass) than the Kerker.
YMMV

T$

Attachments

• try1.jpg
    try1.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 26
I did speak with the guys in Belgium about their product (btw, they speak Flemish!)
Anyway, the only issue I see is after you pay, the exchange rate may fluctuate, of course naturally in the wrong direction, up, and then you may end up paying more, if the product is in the mail, chances are the rate will change again, of course naturally, in the wrong direction again, down. so its a toss up,

Latest posts

Back