2018 exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FLA-Vmax

Reaction score
Just picked up a 2018 and i am having trouble finding exhausts that specifically acknowledge the fitment for this year. Most say 2017 of they havent already been discontinued.

I would assume the 2017 would fit a 2018 but does.anyone on here have a definite answer?

Just picked up a 2018 and i am having trouble finding exhausts that specifically acknowledge the fitment for this year. Most say 2017 of they havent already been discontinued.

I would assume the 2017 would fit a 2018 but does.anyone on here have a definite answer?

Essentially no parts other than the body panel colors have changed from 2009 to 2018.

Any 1700 VMax exhaust will fit your bike.

Congrats on the purchase.... you're going to love it!

Correct. All years gen 2 interchange. I've got Hindle (the only full system) and Voodoo as the brands we offer. There are a few others out there including a custom set that a local friend makes.

Sean

Congrats!!!! I'm getting one next month, hopefully if they ain't all sold. Final year and they are completely blacked out, saves me allot time lol. Just for giggles, what's a full system usually run for the 2nd gens?? I'm gonna wait for the warranty to expire before I do any modding, sometimes crazy stuff happens.

DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU want, complete systems you can spend 2000.00. take a look on the starvmax forum

I've been scoping out the star v-max forum. So much info on there. $2,000.......... Damn that's around what the full exhaust setup cost for my 07 gt500 from kooks, with long tube headers. Gotta pay to play I guess.

Found a little info on the StarVmax forum but id like your opinion.

I just ordered Voodoo slip on with cat elim. Can i safely run this without a tune?

Found a little info on the StarVmax forum but id like your opinion.

I just ordered Voodoo slip on with cat elim. Can i safely run this without a tune?

You shouldn't. There is a lean cylinder from the factory that needs to be adjusted once you put a pipe on.

If you reflash the ECU there are a whole list of improvements that are made that really make the bike run better, besides the fuel correction.

Are you aware that the Voodoo exhaust is very LOUD? That's been an issue with quite a few owners.

Wouldn't bother me...I don't mind the noise.

Louder the better with this motor! I git the contact info for the Guru so i will button everything up with him

Latest posts

Back