IXIL exhaust-thanks KJ

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bull Special Products. Looks simular to the ixil
ae51986d3ffe0000addace4371937774.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HUAWEI GRA-L09 met Tapatalk

The long ones or the short ones? I like the sound of the long ones, actually. More deep rumble and less crack.

The long ones or the short ones? I like the sound of the long ones, actually. More deep rumble and less crack.
I'm pretty under informed on both my exaust (came with the bike) and the ixil. The only way I knew mine was UFO is because Sean told me based on a pick, lol.
So are you asking if my pipes are long or short? Or the ixil? If mine how do I tell?

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I'm pretty under informed on both my exaust (came with the bike) and the ixil. The only way I knew mine was UFO is because Sean told me based on a pick, lol.
So are you asking if my pipes are long or short? Or the ixil? If mine how do I tell?

Mine rite now are loud as hell. So based on what I could hear on the ixil it seems to have a bit of that hi rev hiss almost, but still really loud. I never heard them in person but I like what I see and hear on the vids

Measure the outlet of your current pipes. That will help us help you...

Sent from my STV100-2 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back