different exhaust sounds

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds nice QH! I like the sound of Maleko89's Marks exhaust too, which are 14" SS cans.
Has anyone heard or have a clip of the 12" cans on a Marks 4 into 2 exhaust ?

Brian, if you go to markspipe.com there's a video with a 0-130 run with 12 inch cans.

I need to get some sound bites on the new exhaust we made for the 1500. I think it turned out pretty good. A few guys here can attest that it does have some pressure!

Sean

I need to get some sound bites on the new exhaust we made for the 1500. I think it turned out pretty good. A few guys here can attest that it does have some pressure!

Sean

Hell Yeah! They sounded great and acted just like a high compression leaf blower. Amazing to say the least:biglaugh:

I've seen and heard all these clips. Great resource btw, so is youtube. Thanks to those who have spent the time going through the archives and building a thread like this.

My vote goes to Mark's. I don't really like 4 into 1. It throws the lines of the bike off, although, my second vote would be the Kerker 421.

Anyway, I digress.

Is markspipe.com where I get the real deal? Not some knock off? Looking for recommended vendors, good service, fast shipping, not the take my money and run sort.

cheers,

Jeff

Yes, that's the link. It's best to call him as he rarely checks email.

Does anyone know where the Kerker Fujimoto exhaust can be ordered? Or is it listed under a new name?:ummm:

That sounds Great Yankee. Almost wish I went with that exhaust. Love my walker's Pipes, But damn nothing sounds like a Kerker:punk:

Chris

That sounds Great Yankee. Almost wish I went with that exhaust. Love my walker's Pipes, But damn nothing sounds like a Kerker:punk:

Chris

Thanks Danny
We all have different taste in exhaust notes, some like a high raspy sound, some like a deep rumble, some like a mouse quiet tone it really all depends on what gets your heart pumping.

IMO the Kerker with the orginal 1.5 baffle had a nice middle tone not to loud but didnt have enough growl for my personal preference.
I made my comp baffle, and used an industrial style heat insulation mat from grainger/ mcmaster car supply and wrapped it as tight as I possibly could. It rumbles at idle and is crazy sick wild screaming in high RPM enough to break ear drums and wake the dead,, the best is setting off car alarms:rofl_200: I cant resisit driving through a parking lot and hear the "Chirp Chirp" warning sound of an alarm, I have to turn around and blast past it to set it off, and every tunnel, underpass I go through, I have to whick the throttle like I have a spasm in my wrist.. :clapping:

Latest posts

Back