different exhaust sounds

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hadn't seen this thread before, great resource.

The only thing I can really say is the cobras on there don't sound anything like my cobras, so I wonder how accurate the rest of them are. From what I can tell here my favorites are Marks and the (yes, I know...) UFO's.

Here are some vids of my trapps. I'm still a tad rich 'til I get off my dead ass and put in my 147.5's :biglaugh:

I'm still thinking about a 4-1 for the power increase. :punk:

Just do it KJ. I'm running the Supertrapps just like you and it's a piece of cake compared to the old Honda V4's w/Keihin carbs that I'm used to.

Just do it KJ. I'm running the Supertrapps just like you and it's a piece of cake compared to the old Honda V4's w/Keihin carbs that I'm used to.

I just might get on it. Things are slowing down and its now 5f outside. bloody hell heat wave I tell ya. Sure beats -50's.

I dug out some spare parts I have lying around to organize so they are already on my workbench so what the hell. Looks like thurs or fri I'll tear into it.

I just might get on it. Things are slowing down and its now 5f outside. bloody hell heat wave I tell ya. Sure beats -50's.

I dug out some spare parts I have lying around to organize so they are already on my workbench so what the hell. Looks like thurs or fri I'll tear into it.

No wonder you are always on the forum :biglaugh: Actually, I gotta hand it to you living in those extremes. Cause if I lived in those conditions, I would dread leaving a warm home just to go to work to pay for heat. The only good thing would be hibernating with my woman and getting laid:eusa_dance:

Send us Southwest Americans some warmth and good luck with the carbs:punk:

No wonder you are always on the forum :biglaugh: Actually, I gotta hand it to you living in those extremes. Cause if I lived in those conditions, I would dread leaving a warm home just to go to work to pay for heat. The only good thing would be hibernating with my woman and getting laid:eusa_dance:

Send us Southwest Americans some warmth and good luck with the carbs:punk:

lol, I work in the summer doing hazmat removal, transport, disposal and other bullshit the borough has me do. My only bills are the basics on my house (payment, utilities, etc..). I own everything else outright.

So during the winter, I play music, swim and hang out at home and thus I'm either watching the history of learning channels or reading the forums. By the time I get low on money its around the time I go back to work.

Pretty cool , but the only downfall is I have to either save up for or make what I want to do for mods. I have 0 credit card debt. My cards I use are my AMEX and a Visa debit card. But I do have a platinum in-case-shit-happens card laying around in the safe. I'm going back to school in the fall to retrain and hopefully will be back to working a full time gig by next summer.

Damn, those Kerkers sound awesome. Back in the day I put a 4 into 1 Kerker on my Honda 400-4. Well, the baffle stayed in for about a week, then it was out for good. Nothing matched the great sound and tone, not to mention the noise. It would blast your eardrums and shatter windows! Sorry, Lankee, not many car alarms back then to set off.

Latest posts

Back