Mark’s exhaust..FINALLY!! and questions..

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K..garage only shots.... (i know a large amount prefer the 4 2 setup for its visual/symmetrical appeal.)
..but, this one is mine..so theres that. ;) )

More comin to.orrow wether u read this or not. ;)
Some w flash some without..and maybe some duplicates..hard to tell when attachim photos. ;)
Yes another wink.
Cldnt load as many as i want to..but theyr comin...sun pics to follow.

Damn i wanna fire her up... :/

T $

Attachments

• 20170716_213539.jpg
    20170716_213539.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 20170716_213559.jpg
    20170716_213559.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 56
  • 20170716_213547.jpg
    20170716_213547.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20170716_213724.jpg
    20170716_213724.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 56
Your enthusiasm reminds me of the day my box showed up Terry. I called in sick the following day to install and test ride. Rain wouldn't have stopped me. It's been fun following along with your projects. Now, for the real interesting stuff. Tuning. Plenty of help here no matter what your choice of set up.
Steve-o

Looks nice.

Thanks!! (and I concur) ;)

NICE!
Where's the video?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Cell fone video will be coming soon. I will also (eventually) record the sound using my digital recorder for a (hopefully) more accurate sound (as I did w/ the cobras, although Im waiting to record the Marks to post the comparison together.

Hopefull I can record vid today though. (before this silly wedding ..at 5 :bang head:

Your enthusiasm reminds me of the day my box showed up Terry. I called in sick the following day to install and test ride. Rain wouldn't have stopped me. It's been fun following along with your projects. Now, for the real interesting stuff. Tuning. Plenty of help here no matter what your choice of set up.
Steve-o

Thanks Steve,

;) my initial plan was to be.."sick" today so I could do the install..of course (as you can see) I finished lastnight. :punk:
(install IS as easy as they say.

Rolled down the driveway this morning ready to go to work..I noticed the front tire was low. :bang head:

Not flat, just low. so I fired her up... WOW. :clapping::punk: AWESOME!!
SOUNDS BEAUTIFUL!! (most of you prolly know that bout marks).

Smiled all the way to work. :biglaugh:

I DO like all the sound coming out of the 1 pipe I must admit. Though the 4/2 has the balanced look, if you stand to 1 side or the other, it has a slightly different sound than when a few feet back behind. With the 1 pipe, all that bad assedness sounds the same regardless of where you stand.

Also, the 14" can and 2.5" turndown is NOT as loud as I expected. It's loud. Just not over the top- unless I crank it.(which Im glad about BTW.) Maybe the turndown? Very happy. VERY BADASS!! A few of the guys heard me pull in and came out to see. :biglaugh:
Of course I was neve stock with having the cobras that were on when I got it. and they seemed relatively loud compared to cobra sound clips from youtube. (Again, cell videos aren't the best for actual comparison).

Woah, I just typed a lot, again.

Runs good. I do still need the carbs gone through tho. (I think that's next..)

Thanks for the help forum (as usual), video hopefully uploaded tomorrow.

T$

Latest posts

Back