Mark's Exhaust Sounds Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: mark's 4 into1

Look up silverdevil (or something like that). He's got one of Marks first 4-1s with a custom adapted Yoshimar tri-oval can we made.

Sean

Yes, I think he had a can from Mark.

Sean

Still waiting for my Mark's 4into1 to get here. I still haven't seen a sound clip to see what it might sound like. Guess I'll find out soon

Have you tried to do a google search for YouTube " the name of the pipes" not sure if mark's is the name of the guy who makes them....lol

I bet it sounds a lot like a Kerker... Hell he was one of the engineers on the Kerker Vmax team when it was developed.

Hey Spyder, do us a favor and record your sound so we can add it to this thread. I've stuck the thread and renamed it. I'm not sure anyone here has his 4-1. This way we'll have a Marks exhaust sound thread with both of his common designs.

Chris

they don't seem too loud, or is it just the vid? i am still in process of trying to find an exhaust that can be somewhat quiet under 3k rpms... got cans i think still working on finding pipes to fit 'em!

they don't seem too loud, or is it just the vid? i am still in process of trying to find an exhaust that can be somewhat quiet under 3k rpms... got cans i think still working on finding pipes to fit 'em!

The video isn't the best. It's from my work camera. It is fairly loud in person.

I just ordered black ceramic system w/ 14" cans, 2" baffles. Think they will be a little bit quieter until I get on it.

Can't friggin' wait!!! :bang head:

oh nice! which bike is it for? i am still trying to work something out with bills cans gonna have to call mark soon

4-2?

oh nice! which bike is it for? i am still trying to work something out with bills cans gonna have to call mark soon

4-2?

18" cans are freaky big. IMO you'd be better off running a 4-2-1 with it. Or take it apart and cut it down some.

Latest posts

Back