Mark's Exhaust Sounds Gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh nice! which bike is it for? i am still trying to work something out with bills cans gonna have to call mark soon

4-2?

For Sallymax...as bad as they are for performance I'll never take the Marvings off the '99, I just like the looks too much!

Nice Dan-o. Seems that Marks pipes have gotten a rise in popularity lately.

Mark said he's swamped right now, may be 3 - 4 weeks before I get them. Most likely all us VMF'ers ordering them! :eusa_dance:

That's alright, us maxxers are a fart bunch of smuckers, if we think something is worth our hard earned $'s, then it's gotta be good stuff!! Right? :ummm:

For Sallymax...as bad as they are for performance I'll never take the Marvings off the '99, I just like the looks too much!

oh nice. i was wondering about the 99.. u jetting sally?

Is Mark a member in this forum?? if so what is his name in the forum?

I see, well he is a busy guy, I emailed him a few days ago and again today and left a message on his voicce mail yesterdsay and have not heard back from him so he must be away or very busy...

very busy i've heard. keep trying man. it takes time haha

Do you have a different number than what's on his website?

I'm not sure what Marks issue is but sometimes you get lucky and sometimes you have to work for it. It's really a VERY bad business practice to do what he's doing IMO or in most peoples opinion... Just keep trying... He'll answer at some point.

Chris

he used to - but for some reason it's down.

from what I hear he is still making the pipes though

Does someone have a phone number or email? I'd like to contact him for an exhaust setup. Thanks.

Welcome bagherra hope you enjoy the site.

A '97 with Mark's pipes.....now yer talkin'!! I assume the only color you would consider is black ceramic coated which, IMO, is the perfect choice!!:biglaugh:

Just to give you an idea of what you'll end up with here's a pic of my '99 with 14" cans & 2" baffles.

You won't regret getting a Mark's system, they're great!! And make good power too!

Attachments

• 100_1644.jpg
    100_1644.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 208
Welcome bagherra hope you enjoy the site.

A '97 with Mark's pipes.....now yer talkin'!! I assume the only color you would consider is black ceramic coated which, IMO, is the perfect choice!!:biglaugh:

Just to give you an idea of what you'll end up with here's a pic of my '99 with 14" cans & 2" baffles.

You won't regret getting a Mark's system, they're great!! And make good power too!
You read my mind. Black ceramic is exactly what I was thinking. :D

Thanks for the pic! That looks great...I'm thinking 4-2.

You read my mind. Black ceramic is exactly what I was thinking. :D

Thanks for the pic! That looks great...I'm thinking 4-2.

Yeah, agreed....4 - 2, I like the balanced look of cans on either side personally.

A forum rule, which must not be violated, is pics.....lots of pics! Especially of that silver '97 which IMO is prolly the sharpest V Max ever produced!

Of course everyone knows the Carbon Fiber ones are the fastest....but we won't go there!! :rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back