Playing around with a new toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calimus

Reaction score
So I got my wife a MiniDV cam for xmas and naturally she ended up with it a bit early. So it got up in the 60's today and we figured we'd play with it and see how it works out.

The vid was orignally 370mb and I compressed it with windows movie maker (untill I get better software) down to 20mb and then shoved it up on youtube.

So if you're bored, you can check out my wife on her Sv650.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aviIkLGusHg

that seems like very good video quality for being 20meg shrunk! What camera is it? Can your wife ride a wheelie?

My wife has ridden the Max once and because she's only been ridding since August, she's a bit scared of it. She does want to ride it again, but not till she feels she's ready.

As for the wheelies, well, it can be done on an Sv but she's very much into keeping the wheels on the ground. I give her another year before she contemplates doing it though.

The camera is a Sony Handicam HC-26. I was after a higher level camera but no one had it in stock and so this was a great comrimise. I'm not dissapointed at all.

I figure after the holidays, I'll be looking into ways to mount it on the bikes for some real fun.

Latest posts

Back