Morley's 320mm Busa Brakes for 85-92

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kind of skeptical about running just one front brake. The Hayabusa goes a wee bit faster than a Vmax, but it also weighs a hundred pounds less. Adding 100 pounds and removing half of the front brake sounds like the rest would be underwhelming at best.

The wildcard would be the master cylinder. If the Vmax master has more leverage than the Busa unit, that would compensate at least somewhat.

'99 VFR800, '08 1125R, '06 1050, '91 F2, '03 DRZ400

Well compared to the stock setup that came on my 2005 its way better. I ride pretty aggressive with an r1 and slam the brakes quite a bit.. had brake fading with stock setup but now the brake grabs the same no matter what. Might be because the disc is larger and coola better too. I was skeptical at first so much so I consdiered going back to a dual disc wheel (one I got now is only setup for one disc.. bought off morley.. much lighter than stock) but since putting on the six piston wow.. not going back. If it grabbed any better it would only lock up the wheel anyway.. which is not desirable at 100mph lol.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Nitemare, do you ride with phazernut?

Also, I think this is gonna end up on my mod list even though I've already got R1 gold dots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nitemare, do you ride with phazernut?

Also, I think this is gonna end up on my mod list even though I've already got R1 gold dots.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Phazernut? Not sure. My buddy with r1 is bill. I live in mount pearl newfoundland.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back