Muscle Hoses - New Offering

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone out there interested in getting in on my first order of Samco hoses needs to let me know. As always when I first setup with a vendor I generally offer anyone in that first order to get discounted pricing. Samco has 13 different colors of hoses available. See the pic. They are silicon long life and high temp hoses. The kit includes 7 hoses.

I have a pricing structure but will need to convert the Euro so anyone interested now is the best time since our dollar is the strongest it has been in quite some time.

Sean

Attachments

• Multi_Colour_Samco_Hose_Pic.jpg
    Multi_Colour_Samco_Hose_Pic.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 78
OK, guys. Getting ready to order more of these hoses and thought I would ask and see if anyone still wanted a set.

Standard Colors (Blue/Red/Green/Yellow/Purple/Black/Orange/Green)
Retail is $222.40 for the hoses and $55.60 for the optional stainless clamps plus shipping.
My selling price is $189 for the hose set and $47 for the clamps plus $25 shipping. So, save a little from retail and get the shipping included,

Other colors available:
Add 15% for White/Silver/Pink/Matte Black/Gun Metal Gray
Add 35% for Samco Blaze/Urban Camo

Here's the company link to the colors out there: http://www.samcosport.com/usa/colours.asp
Let me know if you are interested ASAP please.

I have one customer who is in for a Purple set.

Sean Morley

:punk: Hey Sean, I'll take a set in Blue with NO hose clamps please. How do you want the money? Thanks, Spur

There are some photo's of max's with them on my muscle website. I can get clamps only as well as hoses only or both. Please email me with your requests and add them to this list. I will probably order within a week or maybe two so we have some time to decide.

Sean

Back