What Happened????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaboom

Reaction score
Am I just an idiot.....or is there a whole category missing from the forum???:confused2:

The Junkyard... It's gone for good as well as a few people that were trouble makers. If you have an issue with it speak to Buster.

We're all sick of the BS that's been going on in here. No need to put up with a holes that think they're better than us or that just like starting problems. We're here to get help and make friends along the way. NOT to belittle people and run the good ones away.

Chris

Edit: That comes across like I'm mad but I'm not. Just being matterafactly. Sorry...

I would just like to express my support on this decision. Junkyard was fun at times, but yea some peeps just don't know where to stop, or what respect is about.

And none of the great stuff I ever got from here came from the yard.

I would just like to express my support on this decision. Junkyard was fun at times, but yea some peeps just don't know where to stop, or what respect is about.

And none of the great stuff I ever got from here came from the yard.

+1 well said

I, myself refrained from posting alot of times because I was blasted by one of those "peeps" after first joining.

We're not putting up with it anymore so if you do it beware! If you do it once don't worry... If you continue... Bye Bye...

We need helpful people here.

Chris

So let me get this straight, anyone that posted in the Junkyard or lounge has been deemed a trouble maker and should watch out? I'm pretty sure I would like some clarification on this from Buster.

I guess I missed something too. 190 should have been gone in two days, but him aside, I never read anything malicious. Did I miss something huge?:confused2: Personally I was no Lankey fan to start with, but I would rather throw a few beers back with someone like him, than someone who runs to their mom (administrater) every time they got one of their feelings hurt. This sight is mainly grown men, so I hope it doesn't become the Oprah show, because it's a great site. I also wonder what the apparent new rules are too?

I can't speak for Buster but I think you've got it wrong here Chris - what's being said is that if you're gonna be an a-hole making personal attacks on people and being outright rude for no reason then you're history.
Does that make more sense? It's how I get it anyway..

So let me get this straight, anyone that posted in the Junkyard or lounge has been deemed a trouble maker and should watch out? I'm pretty sure I would like some clarification on this from Buster.

I'm wondering about this too. I posted in the Junkyard a lot, joking around with that 'virtual' bar and stuff like that but I never thought I was better than anybody else or was causing anyone trouble.

This kinda sounds like everyone posting there is lumped into the category of assholes and trouble makers.

Are the ones that didn't get banned on shakey ground here, or what?

I can't speak for Buster but I think you've got it wrong here Chris - what's being said is that if you're gonna be an a-hole making personal attacks on people and being outright rude for no reason then you're history.
Does that make more sense? It's how I get it anyway..

Yeah sounds bout right, agreed on the personal attack business, it does not belong here, go to the yahoo board for that.
Enough of the Soap box for me, just want to know where this board stands to be perfectly honest.

I never posted in the Lounge, but I did enjoy reading it. It was fun even though some of the "opinions" of certain people directed at others were harsh, to say the least. But we are in Buster's Playground, and have to abide by Buster's rules.

And if I were in Buster's shoes, RULE #1 would be :

DON'T TALK SHIT TO BUSTER!

That seems to be pretty self-explanatory.

Thanks Buster, for giving us a place to play.

I was also a lounge dweller on occasion,..but was not impressed with the impolite and disrespectful tone at times.
You don't cut into some one that you haven't exchanged PM's with yet or even gotten to know....ie lankee vs hotpink Harley ,..

I stand behind Busters decision,...it should be a place that all feel welcome.

And NO,..I am not a butt snuggler,.. isn't that right master,..uh ...Buster. :rofl_200:

I was also a lounge dweller on occasion,..but was not impressed with the impolite and disrespectful tone at times.
You don't cut into some one that you haven't exchanged PM's with yet or even gotten to know....ie lankee vs hotpink Harley ,..

I stand behind Busters decision,...it should be a place that all feel welcome.

And NO,..I am not a butt snuggler,.. isn't that right master,..uh ...Buster. :rofl_200:

this about sums it up....not EVERYONE who posted in the junkyard are/were on shaky ground.
There were a few instigators (IF some of you had seen some of the pm's that myself, other mods and Buster had gotten) I think you would have taken action too.
This forum IS NOT Busters playground....he made it so people like us who share a common interest (mainly the mighty max) can talk, hang out and share ideas and receive/give help.
When you have a few knuckleheads who flame peoples questions and make people afraid to post out of fear of ridicule, as a owner or moderator you have to address it....and then you get called every name in the book for trying to do your job .
The "banned" ones were given several warnings.....much more than I myself would have given.
If any of you feel you might be on shaky grounds....pm a mod or Buster and ask....Buster is a VERY fair guy (cool guy to chat with too), but don't think you will get far by saying stuff like "ya...fuck you".... that right there is the attitude that can't and won't be tolerated.
We are a "web family" ...no sense in getting riled up and causing a huge war on here with people you haven't even met.
I've been a part of this since it had taken off (2-3 mos after it opened) and we have a great group here....
Ride, share stories, ideas and have fun....that's what life is all about!

I can finally say something without fear of being ridiculed or cursed at!!!:clapping:

I am very happy to see this as I do not believe in treating people the way they were routinely being treated by some of the persons involved. I stopped recommending this site several months ago as I was embarrassed by some of the posts. Had a hard time understanding the need for grown men to act like hateful little children. It may have been a game to some of the posters but it was uncalled for. Particularly the baiting of certain posters to see how big a reaction they could get.

This is the only forum I visit on a regular basis as I love V-Maxes. Now I won't have to worry about a thread turning into trash.

Thanks for cleaning up my favorite forum!!

this about sums it up....not EVERYONE who posted in the junkyard are/were on shaky ground.
There were a few instigators (IF some of you had seen some of the pm's that myself, other mods and Buster had gotten) I think you would have taken action too.
This forum IS NOT Busters playground....he made it so people like us who share a common interest (mainly the mighty max) can talk, hang out and share ideas and receive/give help.
When you have a few knuckleheads who flame peoples questions and make people afraid to post out of fear of ridicule, as a owner or moderator you have to address it....and then you get called every name in the book for trying to do your job .
The "banned" ones were given several warnings.....much more than I myself would have given.
If any of you feel you might be on shaky grounds....pm a mod or Buster and ask....Buster is a VERY fair guy (cool guy to chat with too), but don't think you will get far by saying stuff like "ya...fuck you".... that right there is the attitude that can't and won't be tolerated.
We are a "web family" ...no sense in getting riled up and causing a huge war on here with people you haven't even met.
I've been a part of this since it had taken off (2-3 mos after it opened) and we have a great group here....
Ride, share stories, ideas and have fun....that's what life is all about!

Sounds fair to me! :biglaugh: I don'y say things like "ya....fuck you", it's not my style! So this is where I leave it! :thumbs up:

It's fine by me......

I haven't been here long so my seniority level is low.....

But it did seem like some folks got carried away....

So now we see what happens.....

I hope that good natured ribbing is still allowed....:biglaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back