300hp Kawasaki

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One, WHERE THE FUCK am I gonna use 300 damn horsepower in a motorcycle?
Two, that thing is just FUGLY! As in SERIOUSLY FUGLY!

How could Kawasaki go from a really sweet looking series of Ninjas, to... THAT???

One, WHERE THE FUCK am I gonna use 300 damn horsepower in a motorcycle?
Two, that thing is just FUGLY! As in SERIOUSLY FUGLY!

How could Kawasaki go from a really sweet looking series of Ninjas, to... THAT???

The pic is of the H2R, I think it looks pretty bad. Maybe the street legal H2 will be toned down (looks wise).

Looks like the next sequel in the transformers series.

Might be the fastest turd ever made lol.

I agree with dash. 300 hp in a bike? Track only? I might use that thing once a year. Cool idea but a bit unrealistic. And it lacks appeal and originality. It looks like an ole zx600 with slicks. Nothing like a stand out vmax! uploadfromtaptalk1412122357937.jpg

I'd love to see Honda step up to the plate and put out a supercharged Magna.... do to the 2nd gen vmax what the 1st gen did to them.

I'd love to see Honda step up to the plate and put out a supercharged Magna.... do to the 2nd gen vmax what the 1st gen did to them.

OH HELL YEAH! Love the look of the Magna. And they need to bring it back as a minimum of 1100cc. Also, offer a standard version, like the V-65 Saber.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412131058.462323.jpg

This is ugly???

I don't get it?

Looks like a sport bike to me....either you like sport bikes or not....if you don't like sport bikes then I guess it could be ugly....

Personally I like it....

300 up and offering a street version ! I could careless how it looks it will own the street. The first h2 was a widow maker and this will be too. Kudos to kawaski for doing it all out. I am wondering how the engineers that developed the gen 2 are feeling about this. Wish they could have had the same determination to have gen 2 be the baddest when it was released. Damn thing so fast had to put wings on it :clapping:

View attachment 45850

This is ugly???

I don't get it?

Looks like a sport bike to me....either you like sport bikes or not....if you don't like sport bikes then I guess it could be ugly....

Personally I like it....

either you like sport bikes or not....if you don't like sport bikes then I guess it could be ugly....
A bit presumptuous. I for one, happen to like sportbikes. This one just looks donkey-ass ugly to me. Now, take their ZX-10 or 14, those are nice looking bikes, as is Yamaha's R1, and let us not forget earlier bikes, such as the Hurricane, Katana, and original year GSX-R750.

Now, if you want ugly in a sportbike, the KTM RC8 is fits that bill, as well as the BMW 1000rr. I like Sportbikes, but that one looks like a Deceptacon that just got ripped apart by a pissed off Optimus Prime

It looks like more of a half naked sports bike to me. Race track only, who cares how ugly it is. transformers design, not much style on it, but kind of makes the difference, let see what will follow from other brands.

Sportbikes are like sports women, some look pretty, some look ugly,

The Kawa will probably be supplied in sheet form so you can fold it out and assemble it yourself, just like any other origami design:cwm27:

Attachments

• 5509-beautiful-sports-women-wallpapers-sports.jpg
    5509-beautiful-sports-women-wallpapers-sports.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 27
  • nadezhda-ostapchuk-afp-670.jpg
    nadezhda-ostapchuk-afp-670.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 27
  • Ornament-Origami-Motorcycle-300x207.jpg
    Ornament-Origami-Motorcycle-300x207.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 27
Ugly is only in the eye of the beholder. 300 horsepower is undisputable. If they make one, and you think it is ugly, you probably won't be seeing it long anyway.......except its backside!

I agree with dash. 300 hp in a bike? ......

Nothing like a stand out vmax! View attachment 45848

I'd find a use for it. ;)

It's like Having a big pile of cash.. or 10lbs of filet.. or a big D!Ck, you don't have to use it all at once. :punk:

But yeah, I don't think it looks (and I'm sure it doesn't sound) as cool as a VMAX.

A bit presumptuous. I for one, happen to like sportbikes. This one just looks donkey-ass ugly to me. Now, take their ZX-10 or 14, those are nice looking bikes, as is Yamaha's R1, and let us not forget earlier bikes, such as the Hurricane, Katana, and original year GSX-R750.

Now, if you want ugly in a sportbike, the KTM RC8 is fits that bill, as well as the BMW 1000rr. I like Sportbikes, but that one looks like a Deceptacon that just got ripped apart by a pissed off Optimus Prime

I couldn't agree less. I think both the ktm and the bmw are really beautiful bikes. I like the angled look.

I think the KTM RC8 and BMW 1000RR are both great looking bikes.....I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder for sure....

Back