Fatmax Fatwing Fairing

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigJimi

Reaction score
Anyone on the forum have/ had the Fatmax Fatwing front faring? Pros and cons on it? Any pics on your bike?

Thanks

Nicely made and installed easily on the customer bike we had one brought in for. Not my personal liking but he was very happy with it.

Sean

Attachments

• IMG_20150311_143644_896.jpg
    IMG_20150311_143644_896.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 140
I'm thinking of installing one, but still on the fence the pic doesn't like bad , thanks!

That looks decent, and effective. But be forewarned, Harley riders will all be waving at you. until they get closer.
biglaugh.gif

That looks decent, and effective. But be forewarned, Harley riders will all be waving at you. until they get closer.
biglaugh.gif

Lmao, I went through the same thing when I had my vrods, I want to :confused2: Them:punk:

When I had my zx14 and Busa, they used to hog the lanes so we couldn't pass them, I wish I could've seen the looks on there faces when we blow past them at 150-160mph:eusa_dance:

I wave at everthing:punk:

Anyone can sit behind the canopy of an F-16 but it takes a real man to sit out on the fuselage.

After looking at vmax's with a windshield installed I think the fatwing faring looks way better then the grandpa windshield look (no punt intended for ya old farts on here)

Gotta by a quick release set up I can come up with for it!

Hey fire-metic I think your confused, here's your correct pic:punk:

Attachments

• Lazy Boy Videos, Lazy Boy Pictures, Lazy Boy Articles.jpg
    Lazy Boy Videos, Lazy Boy Pictures, Lazy Boy Articles.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 46
I think mine has the 6 inch shield and the air stream probably hits around my chin.

1435111820.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1435111818.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1435111816.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1435111815.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks VMAXGUY88 I really like the look and thanks for the in site , Clean looking max to:punk:

I just recently got one, The quality of craftmanship is excellent. I also have one of Roger's bellypans, so I expected no less.

I just recently got one, The quality of craftmanship is excellent. I also have one of Roger's bellypans, so I expected no less.

Great to see you back on the forum, KJ.
Trust everything has been O.K. , and that you've got that latest degree you were working to obtain.
Cheers!

Great to see you back on the forum, KJ.
Trust everything has been O.K. , and that you've got that latest degree you were working to obtain.
Cheers!

Thanks Miles, things are going better, my dad made it through some big odds and is still here. I graduated and now working in a clinic real close to home.

Now it's getting time to change my max for the first time in a few years :biglaugh:

Latest posts

Back