Gen one vmax against a Suzuki boulevard

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have an 89' Max that's about tapped out for power adders. 4 into 1 kerker with 2.5 inch baffle supertrapp muffler, velocity stacks with individual filters and hours upon hours of jet changes and adjustments to get it right. Sassy Vboost controller set at 4500 yields best results on the dyno. Two friends I ride with have big twin cruisers, one being a 14' M109R with 2 into 1 Hard Krome Velocity exhaust, Gmann dual K&N intake and PC5 with dynojet tune. The other has an 09' Raider with LA Choppers ground pounders, huge K&N individual filters and an FI2000 preprogrammed tuner. After all that being said neither of those guys can stay with me. Off the line we are close to about 35-40 and I start to pull away. We've been on open highway starting at 70 and I leave them like they were sitting still. Both the Raider and M109R are great bikes and make good power just way to heavy. IMO stock VS stock or modded VS modded neither of those bikes has anything for the vmax. Just my opinion.

Back