Stupid Old Man!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't open this but I think there are two other threads showing this. What a criminal act! He will probably say, "there was a chicken in the road I swerved to avoid."

I didn't open this but I think there are two other threads showing this. What a criminal act! He will probably say, "there was a chicken in the road I swerved to avoid."

After being informed he was being filmed, the azzhat started claiming he was stung by a bee, I think.

Scratching his ass after saying "i don't care" he says he was stung by a wasp.:confused2:
Charged today with aggravated assault.

After being informed he was being filmed, the azzhat started claiming he was stung by a bee, I think.

I guess that he never learned that anything "smaller" than you has the right of way, pedestrian, bicycle, motorcycle.

Go back and study the roadway in the video - right where the illegal passing occurred. See how FAR the hwy is mostly level with no side roads coming in. Gotta wonder why TX has that stretch marked as a no-passing zone to begin with. No flippin' doubt, if I had been where that rider was, I'd have been passing too...albeit, maybe a tad farther to the left side of that oncoming lane.

Go back and study the roadway in the video - right where the illegal passing occurred. See how FAR the hwy is mostly level with no side roads coming in. Gotta wonder why TX has that stretch marked as a no-passing zone to begin with. No flippin' doubt, if I had been where that rider was, I'd have been passing too...albeit, maybe a tad farther to the left side of that oncoming lane.

They have it marked because there is an ajacent road within 1000 ft. Usually 18 wheelers coming onto it from oilfields.

Go back and re-watch the video Blax. There is only a driveway to a ranch on the left for as far as the eye can see. The riders had just passed another driveway leading to the right of the highway shortly before the incident. No side roads. No oil tankers. I think it's been a long while since oil was moved from the fields via tanker trucks, at least in areas I frequent - TX, OK & KS. They have pipelines for oil transportation. One can occasionally see service trucks coming/going from the fields though, but again, on this particular stretch of highway, there exists only the one driveway on the left. Perhaps the oil near Rancho Mirage is still being hauled from the fields in semi tankers?

I will say that of all the times we've ridden TX roadways, for the most part drivers there have been very courteous. Lots of times, when it becomes apparent to the driver that they have bikes lined up behind them, they will move as far right as their lane will allow, and sometimes will even hang a hand out the window to motion us around.

Go back and re-watch the video Blax. There is only a driveway to a ranch on the left for as far as the eye can see. The riders had just passed another driveway leading to the right of the highway shortly before the incident. No side roads. No oil tankers. I think it's been a long while since oil was moved from the fields via tanker trucks, at least in areas I frequent - TX, OK & KS. They have pipelines for oil transportation. One can occasionally see service trucks coming/going from the fields though, but again, on this particular stretch of highway, there exists only the one driveway on the left. Perhaps the oil near Rancho Mirage is still being hauled from the fields in semi tankers?

I will say that of all the times we've ridden TX roadways, for the most part drivers there have been very courteous. Lots of times, when it becomes apparent to the driver that they have bikes lined up behind them, they will move as far right as their lane will allow, and sometimes will even hang a hand out the window to motion us around.
Blax would be on the right, i'm on the left standing next to his older sister that i'm married to. Her name is Jane Lee-she would be the 7th down on row 2 on this site.

http://cyclejumpers.com/

If you keep wanting to play police officer get your facts straight. I believe you owe him an apology.

Attachments

• scan0004 (1).jpg
    scan0004 (1).jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 47
Blax would be on the right, i'm on the left standing next to his older sister that i'm married to. Her name is Jane Lee-she would be the 7th down on row 2 on this site.

http://cyclejumpers.com/

If you keep wanting to play police officer get your facts straight. I believe you owe him an apology.
So Jim calling you blax is an insult to him? I don't get it....

Sent from my SCH-R890 using Tapatalk

So who does Jim owe an apology to? The old man in the video? You said that Jim owes "him" an apology. ....so hopefully your not talking about yourself in the 3rd person?

Well you said it wasn't an insult.....so I don't get it.

Well eric it's like this- there are 3 or 4 guys on this site(i will not name them) who seem to believe me and blaxmax are same person because of a rumour one started.
He could not believe that 2 people in this world did not agree with him so he called me by his name -blaxmax. Trying to be cute i would say.

If you remember.....it was first brought up about a year ago when blax left for a while because of a disagreement about drag racing with a member. Then 6 months later.....you popped up...and then it was openly questioned if you 2 were the same.

One thing that was posted that was very interesting was that you and blax had the same ip address. How that person found that out.....I don't know.

So how long have yall been related?

I am over at his house 3 to 4 times a week. We also lived together in Los Angeles as well as here.
Also when he was asked about his drag racing credentials and sent them to tom their was never another response.

Blax. Drax. Two different dudes. Who knew? My bad. :icon_rolleyes: I don't know anything about any drama regarding you signing on with different names over the years. I just knew you were one & the same - in large part because of the similarities of all your posts. Any BS you got going on with other forum members concerning your multiple personalities is on YOU, or THEM. Not me. Please leave me out of it. It was an honest typo on my part.

Blax. Drax. Two different dudes. Who knew? My bad. :icon_rolleyes: I don't know anything about any drama regarding you signing on with different names over the years. I just knew you were one & the same - in large part because of the similarities of all your posts. Any BS you got going on with other forum members concerning your multiple personalities is on YOU, or THEM. Not me. Please leave me out of it. It was an honest typo on my part.

Ever had a best friend for 30+ years?

Latest posts

Back