NOOB Introduction Here

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OutsiderVMax

Reaction score
I am new here, new to VMax ownership but not new to VMax's in general as I have lusted after them pretty much my entire motorcycle life, which started in 1991.

When the 1996 VMax came out in the all black, that was my favorite and I have always wanted one. That opportunity came up last week and I took it. I will post pics when I am on my phone, but until then, I just wanted to introduce myself.

My daily rider is a 2008 Triumph T100 Bonneville and I also I have a 2000 Kawasaki ZX12R Ninja that is for when I need to go out and experience brutal speed and power. I also own numerous Kawasaki two-stroke triples from the 1970's. They are my first love of motorcycles.

Looking forward to hanging out here and enjoying Max to the fullest extent possible!

Welcome, man. You really picked a good state in which to own a Vmax. Sean Morley is just 3 hours from you SE of Wichita. Once you meet up with him and start buying parts and mods, you'll just be started down the path we're all on.

Welcome. You've just gotten yourself into the best bunch of people you're ever going to meet.. There is a ton of knowledge about the Vmax here, and everyone is willing to answer questions or offer help. Enjoy the ride.

Thanks, guys. I really don't plan on modifying it much, other than switching the sissy bar for just a grab rail. I have seen Sean Morley's creations and they are pretty cool.

e0d65e841ab1461101eff542fe6c7acd.jpg

51b7faf9a5f119166ab331994360c4bc.jpg

Been to Dodge. Nice, but I had to get out.
Yup, you are lucky. Sean's only a hop and skip away. Cheers!

Attachments

• P1010586.jpg
    P1010586.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 32
Back