Logan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
We lost a good friend this morning. Logan, our Sheltie dog, passed away peacefully this morning. Not sudden, or unexpected, but still a profoundly painful experience. He was 13 years old, and had lived a good life up to the time he started failing. RIP Loagie, you were a great dog, and a true friend.

My Dad also died on October 20, in 1990... I'd like to think they are getting acquainted somewhere, and I'll see them both again some day.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Attachments

• Logan.jpg
    Logan.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 18
Very sorry to hear of your loss Bill. They are just like children and we hate to lose them along our paths.

Sorry for your loss friend.. Loved ones comes in all shapes and sizes. 2 or 4 legged friends are missed non the less.

Sorry to hear of Logan's death, Bill. I hope you get another dog when you are ready.

We had a Sheltie for almost the same time duration. She was a lot of fun, had her since she was a puppy. About a year later, after she died, we decided we could have another pet, and now have a shelter Manchester Terrier, which I couldn't catch if he didn't let-me! He's been in the household for six years and was about a year-old when we got him. Dogs are the best!

Sorry for your loss, always a bad day when one of our furry family members moves on.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Everyone who takes good care of their pets, always feels a heavy loss. (for some people is just another replaceable one).

I know the felling. And I can imaging your felling even move, specially because you just put you Vmax to winter sleep. You can't just, ride and forget.

My gecondoleerd.

Sorry to hear about your loss. We foster dogs, and we have 3 of our own that were all rescues. It's hard to lose a dog, they are amazing animals, and seem to know humans better than most other humans do.

Joe

I'm sorry for your loss, Bill. RIP, Logan.

We lost a good friend this morning. Logan, our Sheltie dog, passed away peacefully this morning. Not sudden, or unexpected, but still a profoundly painful experience. He was 13 years old, and had lived a good life up to the time he started failing. RIP Loagie, you were a great dog, and a true friend.

My Dad also died on October 20, in 1990... I'd like to think they are getting acquainted somewhere, and I'll see them both again some day.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went" - Will Rogers

Kaos and I feel for ya. ( See him in the avitar) The Great Danes dont live as long as some ( even though we have had 2 that ruled the roost for over 10 years). May he rest in peace.

" If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want ot go where they went"

Lew

Thanks for all the kind thoughts, guys.. As much as I miss him, I can't but be relieved and happy that his pain is over. I don't want anyone to think that I'm glad he's gone because he was old, and sick - far from it! I've owned or been owned by 10 dogs in my life. All of them have passed on except Ricky, who is doing a lot better than he was a few weeks ago. He had a back problem, but with a bit of rest and not too much insane behavior on his part - seems to be fine. However he is EXTREMELY bummed out about not seeing Logan around the house. Never gonna get a dog to REPLACE ones I have lost, every one of the new dogs personalities is different, and I am not replacing an old friend, I am making a new one.. Tiny, Blackie, Tipper, BeeBee, Happy, Taffy, Rags, Keesha, and Logan - We're gonna have a great time some day. Ricky - you better not think about going anywhere for a while, don't know if I can take losing you....

The first 2 pictures are Keesha, and Kathy is hanging out with Logan and Ricky in the last one. (Notice her T Shirt...)

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    58.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Kathy & The Boys.jpg
    Kathy & The Boys.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Latest posts