Cycle World Show

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidon

Reaction score
Went to the CW show today expecting to see the new MAX on display...was not out on on the floor!! Man was I disappointed ..completely wasted my time. I was told it's going to be brought out for the NY show. If it's on the tour and just sitting in the truck why not put it out?! Don't know if I should complain to Yamaha or CW about this.

davidon said:
Went to the CW show today expecting to see the new MAX on display...was not out on on the floor!! Man was I disappointed ..completely wasted my time. I was told it's going to be brought out for the NY show. If it's on the tour and just sitting in the truck why not put it out?! Don't know if I should complain to Yamaha or CW about this.
When & Where in NY?
Me wanna go!

You guys better not leave the show in NY without a firm commitment by Yama. Take prisoners if you have to.:th_biggun:

The wife and I are planning to hit the show when it comes to Atlanta in Feb.

I'll definitly be on the lookout for the new max, if it's not there, I'll see if the wife will video my interrogation of the Yamaha Reps.

I just might bring the wife's dog along to help convince them. LOL

Attachments

• Huge dog.jpg
    Huge dog.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 17
Yessssssssssss that a chop job but is is a mastif They are big puppies but not that big and I know big dogs----- I have 2 Great Danes, and wouldnt't have it any other way. A black and a harliquin -------only wish they lived longer:(

Latest posts

Back