My new bike!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbidcow55

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just found this site about 10 minutes ago and can't wait to read through everything. I have always wanted a V-Max and just last night, I bought one. It's a 98 1200 with 8000 miles and damn near spotless. Is there anybody in Mass that would like to do some riding?? I can't wait for the nice weather to hit once more!!!!

:rocket bike:

I'd love to ride but I'm in NY.
Please post some pictures of it when you can.
Congrats on becoming "one of us"....lol

Congrats on the new bike,

I've had mine 2 1/2 years and still like to just sit and drool on it when I can't ride it.
It's an addiction that grows!

Rusty

Welcome,
You'll get addicted to the V-Boost ------ just like the rest of us:rocket bike:

I've a 98 also and its just great!!!!!!!
Lew

When you get on the throttle hard, don't worry about the oil light flicker; it's normal.

Congrats, and feel free to ask any questions. There is always someone around here that will answer them.

I bought mine in the middle of winter too. I couldn't stand it, I ended up riding about fifty miles home instead of trucking it, and another 150 miles @ 35 degrees the next day just to ride.
It took me fifteen years of wanting it to actually own one. I had to ride it.

Yes, welcome. This is a great place, and you now own a great sickle. Hope you get some ocean breezes to warm things up real soon so you can ride.

Welcome to the site, i just bought my first Max about two months ago, after many years of wanting one....

post up some pics of your new Max when you get a chance...

Back