Sabotage????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Constantinos

Reaction score
So the bike was parked for the winter in my apartment block. Roofed garage and I had the bike covered but there was no way to prevent access to any ass clown who wanted to mess with it. (Even the security camera directly on top of it could not do that).

Last week my bike was transported to my mechanic on a flatbed because it was refusing to start. (Long story maybe I will share another time).

My mechanic told me that all the screws that were holding the forks to the triple trees were gone!!! All 8 of them!. Now I can understand that one MAY fall off, but all 8 of them?

My mechanic replaced them and also changed a gasket and started the bike and gave me a call to pick the bike up. When I picked it up I took it for a spin, pressed on the rear brakes and NOTHING. Rear brake line was unscrewed! Almost hit a wall but good thing I was not speeding. Couple of turns of the wrench and problem was fixed BUT I cannot help but wonder...I do not understand how these screws were well undone! Sabotage?

Yep....In the 3 years that Ive had mine....no screws have fallen off...and no brake lines have come undone.

My advice is to find another storage location, immediately, even if it means not having easy access. They could have poured sand into your oil filler instead! Next time you may not be so lucky.

Move it, now!

My advice is to find another storage location, immediately, even if it means not having easy access. They could have poured sand into your oil filler instead! Next time you may not be so lucky.

Move it, now!

I do not think that the bike was the target of the sabotage but myself. I am not sure that they wanted to harm the bike as such but they were counting on me riding the bike without noticing that I basically had no steering and no brakes. Thus the target was me!

Are you married? How's your relationship going ...lol
Life insurance?

:rofl_200:

Are you married? How's your relationship going ...lol
Life insurance?

:rofl_200:

Lol :rofl_200: well we just had a newborn so I hope all is well... Life insurance is not enough to cover the mortgage so I think my wife is not a suspect (plus she cannot tell the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver).

Man, that infuriates me! Who would do something like that?!?!?1

I would get a wireless spycam, small enough to be placed near your bike without being noticed and use one of the programs that only record when motion is sensed. Find the bastard and rip his nuts off!! With red-hot pliers. Then pour rubbing alcohol (or acid might be better!) over the wound. If it turns out to be a woman, do the same thing to her nipples.

Or, do something really nasty to them!

Seriously, though, find who it is and turn them in for attempted murder.

Here is a link to open source software you can use: http://www.ispyconnect.com/

Here are links to 25 more: http://www.ugolog.com/pages/25-applications-to-turn-your-webcam-into-home-security-system

Man, that infuriates me! Who would do something like that?!?!?1

I would get a wireless spycam, small enough to be placed near your bike without being noticed and use one of the programs that only record when motion is sensed. Find the bastard and rip his nuts off!! With red-hot pliers. Then pour rubbing alcohol (or acid might be better!) over the wound. If it turns out to be a woman, do the same thing to her nipples.

Or, do something really nasty to them!

Seriously, though, find who it is and turn them in for attempted murder.

Here is a link to open source software you can use: http://www.ispyconnect.com/

Here are links to 25 more: http://www.ugolog.com/pages/25-applications-to-turn-your-webcam-into-home-security-system
Pete... I could describe forms of retribution that would have you hurl everything you ate for the past three years.

Kinda brings to mind that ages old biker philosophy of doing a walk around inspection before each ride, don't it?

Dam George, I'm glad you didn't get hurt. My bike is in a locked trailer, alarmed, fenced in. They'll make plenty of noise. Then, bad shi* goes down. Are you sure Wayne's old lady isn't pissed at you? She'd go to Greece for revenge.

As long as it inflates slowly and a cordless drill, tig welder and hammer are close by....

images

Poke'm in the eye with a needle.... or 100... ;)

plus 1 what danny said, I would check over the bike real good all screws to.

Dood, someone is trying to hurt you and trying to make it look like an accident.. Seek legal advice.. Also report this to the authorities. Just to make sure someone has a record of what was discovered. There are way more sick people outside of the sanitarium than they are inside.

Back