Sabotage????

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It could simply be idiot teenagers thinking they were being funny and showing off for each other..............but one thing for sure?............It was on purpose.......I rode my '86 for over 65k miles and never changed a light bulb...........

Tried viewing the camera captures last night. Darn thing is Chinese cr#$P and the image is shitty. I cannot tell human from motorcycle. Darn it!

IMO.. I doubt it was someone showing off..
That would mean, in order to show-off, they would have to carry around a tool box with them..
That was someone with a clear purpose in mind. To hurt or to kill..

With the world the way it is today.
People shooting up others in theaters..
Mutilating little kids with bullets in schools..
Pilot committing suicide with 150 unwilling passengers on board?
And were not even talking about terrorist acts here.. The list goes on.

I just can't take any premeditated act lightly. JMHO.

Yeah, there's no way they fell out or were removed "on a whim." I've been riding motorcycles for nearly 40 years. I've had some real "gems" (Like a Jawa CZ, a Hungarian bike!) and NEVER have I had a fork bolt so much as loosen, much less fall out, or had a brake line come unscrewed.

Someone is trying to kill you. There's no other way to say it. Invest in a better camera and / or find someplace where you can lock the bike inside securely. And FILE A POLICE REPORT! Seriously, it may not do anything, but you never know. Maybe it's some sicko who just hates motorcycles doing this to a bunch of bikes.

If you find the guy, let us know. I'm sure some of us would like to help you "address the situation" personally!

latest

My suggestion...

Hey why'd someone leave that 50cal out in a leaf pile, someone could get hurt that wayyyyy.....wait a min RRRRUUUNNNN!!!!!

Kinda brings to mind that ages old biker philosophy of doing a walk around inspection before each ride, don't it?

I do this at every ride I always walk around and check. Besides 2 minutes might save your life or a ticket for a light being out..:punk:

As easy it is to take off off oil filler plug I would change my oil just saying . The thought of someone fucking with my bike and your bike pisses the living shit out of me !! I have septic perk test sites open (holes )on my property for any one that needs to get rid of such fuckwads .

I do this at every ride I always walk around and check. Besides 2 minutes might save your life or a ticket for a light being out..:punk:
Very good practice. I admit, I've jumped on without doing it many times. This is a wake up call for us all. A Vmax should be warmed up a bit before riding anyway. That's a perfect time to do a look over.
Steve-o

If your bike is the only bike locked up in that area, try to remember if you had a dispute with anyone for parking it there.

If other bikers parked there, you may know who they are. Try to recall if you had any issues with any of them.

If no issues with the other bikers, leave a little note to warn them to check their bikes before riding.

Back