My Max From UK

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RX8Max

Reaction score
Hi All,

Here`s pics of my 2006 makeover. Much better than that of my Wesh cousin Lambchops !!!

finish1.jpg

finish2.jpg

finish3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think them stickers are going to last long on the tyres mate:rolleyes:

Blown

Ha, stickers already gone ! Goes like stink with the Hindle and Mikuni flatslides.:rocket bike:

Bad a** clear covers! Did you get 'em from Exactrep? They look like mine, which also means that you have GREAT taste! LOL

I wanted the gold Ohlins forks to set off other parts of the bike. ?1800 ($3000) seemed a good deal for complete front end that just bolts on with no further mods.

The engine casings are quality items not from Exactrep. Scalloped clutch cover from No1 Vmax Maestro Kiwi with Otec lock up clutch. The water pump and middle gear covers are from DaveF on Vmaxchat.

England and Europe in general, have the best selection of custom after market part for the VMax. I wish we had the same variety over here in NA.

Yeah I agree. It would be nice to be able to get that stuff localyy without having to pay outrageous shipping and wait longer.

UFO Cycles has some nice stuff though, and htey are in Ohio

All i see are red X where the picture should be. This happens to me quite a bit. any idea why i cant see pictures? am i missing a program? any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back