Good night, Godzilla.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Seward

Reaction score
It's been a good 30th year for my Vmax.. Started out with a really banged up and rusty set of mufflers, a faded original paint job, and a charging system that was adequete.

Finished the season with a bike that charges perfectly, has a great looking and sounding exhaust, and a killer paint job. And, it hit the 130,000 mile mark. The only problem was a bad fuel pump, and that was a simple fifty buck fix.

But, the season comes to an end this weekend, at least the Vmax part of it. Gonna put Godzilla up for the winter Saturday, and the Road star is soon to follow. Next year is going to be epic... Thunder in June, RETIREMENT in July, and hopefully a bucket trip down the Blue Ridge Parkway in August..

Looking forward to 2016 already... It will be my 50th season of riding. Never missed one, and continually owned a bike since 1967, except for a short time in the winter of 1972.

Way to go, probably about a year behind you in the retirement dept, but that could change, eligible to go now but I want to get some additional funds banked.

And your riding time is a long one! I began riding in the same year you got your 1st bike, but it was several years before I had my own, but I still have it. One of my retirement goals is to refurbish it.

Still riding season here in so. FL, actually the best time to ride is coming up, except for the tourist volume, but the weather is much better.

Congrats Bill well deserved indeed, rock-n-roll on thru retirement !!!!!!

Congrats and enjoy! Sounds like 2016 will be sweet!

Mine will be going into storage soon too. :(

Nothing better than to have good things to look forward to!

Here in Upstate NY, the weather is getting brisk, but I hope to be able to squeeze in a few more rides before I park my Zveruga. This is my first riding season on my VMax - just over 2500 miles since Aug 1...

Looking into Thunder in 2016!

Nighty night.. Looking forward to a ride this weekend but the season is almost over.. Still haven't made room for both bikes in one shed yet.. Guess that means I won't be doing anything to them over the winter either...

Congrats on the retirement. Also congrats on taking care of Godzilla as long as you have.....Its a GREAT looking bike.

Latest posts

Back